𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? ☆ 𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵.𝗺

❝ 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 ❞
prompt: you and elijah had a one night stand & as he got up from the bed the next day you ask if he regrets it.

ELIJAH WAS WRAPPED around your waist, he snuggled on your chest as you played with his hair. Both of your naked bodies were covered with the blankets & intertwined almost like a puzzle.

you woke up first, the sun startled you to wake up and so you did— you felt Elijah fidgeting as he tilted his head the opposite direction. you don't regret last night, but you wonder if he does.

after a couple of minutes, Elijah's eyes fluttered and you flashed a smile, "good morning to you sleepyhead,"

"What time is it?" he asked groggily while rubbing his eyelids.

You looked at the digital clock showing you it was around 9 o'clock. "Just 9,"

"I think that's my cue to wake up," he says while stretching his arms and getting up from bed and wrapping himself around with the nightgown.

"There's something in your mind, what's wrong?" he asked as he noticed you creased your eyebrows together,

"Am i just a one night stand for you?" you asked bluntly as he softly chuckled, before leaning in to give your lips a kiss. "You're the only one girl in my mind, more than a one night stand," he clutched his hand towards his heart, almost pretending he got shot by an arrow as he was shocked, "do you think of me like that?"

You shrugged as though it was normal, "there's always a guy with me at night, but never stays."

"Don't worry, I'm going to change that," he says while giving you another intoxicated kiss.