𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲? ☆ 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻.𝘀

❝ 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 <𝟑 ❞
prompt: you had to leave for London to start university there

Third POV

You were getting ready for your stay in London, the remaining days you spent on packing made you tired and all you wanted was to be in your boyfriend's arms.

A knock has disrupted you from your scattered thoughts and startled you, exhaled a breath as you held your hand against your chest, relieved that it was only Stefan.

He was concerned about the long distance and you can tell– a small smile curled up on your lips as you made your way to your boyfriend who was sulking– wanting you to stay more.

"Do you really have to go?" he'd say as he wrapped his arms around your waist– oh how i'd miss this, his touch, you'd thought as tears threatened to fall down your rose-tinted cheeks. He noticed as he wiped your tears away before they could fall any longer and held you in his embrace.

"We can do this, we'll survive the long distance– plus you'll be coming over during the holidays anyways," he said while tangling your hair in his fingertips as he stroked them to calm you.

You couldn't help but sniffle, "I'll miss your hugs the most," he sighed softly as he hugged you tightly, "don't worry– whenever I can I'll travel to London to see you, we'll pick up where we left off." he reassured you as the two of you stayed in his arms a little bit longer.