Problem

Clay POV

"You can not do that!" Nina angrily says "I think I can decide rather I do say it or not." I answer her.

"It will be a whole different process! He'll get in danger, his family! You and your career will get in danger!" She says.

"I don't care about my career!"

"Then care about him! About his life which will get infected!" She says louder "I won't fucking say his name! I'll tell them I've someone!"

"They'll finde out. Your fans are crazy, don't you get it?!"

"I'll handle that on my own, Nina." I say "I'm trying to protect George and you. I'm not trying to harm any of you, let alone your relationship." Nina says quietly but still very angry.

I ignore her and walk out of the room.

"The interview can start." I sit down as I watch Nina worriedly sit down too.

I do understand her. I know how dangerous this is but I don't want to keep it a secret. Also not because of George.

I want him to Know how much he means to me.

We started the interview normally, basic question, basic mood. I waited nervously for the final question and when I thought it was gonna come...

"Why did you crash? Did something cause it? Did you get any damage from that?" He asks "Oh.. the crash?" I mumble.

He started the question with "Its a more personal question.."

"I guess I just got a little distracted or something. Thank god I didn't get any damage from that." I nod as I give him a small smile.

"Distracted from what? Did something happen before the race?"

...

"Not really. I was out late the night before so I didn't really get much sleep." I say "Why were you out? Were you out because of some problems?"

"No..? I was out with friends." I say as I get a little confused why he keeps asking so many questions.

"Perhaps you got someone? A lover?" He looks at him "Oh.. so thats where you wanted to go." I lean back.

"We all know that you keep this part of your life very private but your fans and my team are really curious." He says.

I nod.

"I do have someone."

"Really? Who might that be? Is it a boy, a girl? Since when?" He asks "I've nothing more to say to this." I say.

"Come on you can tell us if it's a boy or a girl at least, right?"

But I shake my head as an answer.

"Alright.." he sighs.

The interview went on for a few more minutes before it finally ended.

As soon as the camera went off I got a call from George.

"Oh, excuse me for a minutes. Thanks for the interview." I nod before I quickly go out and pick up the call.

It stays quiet.

"Hello, George?"

"You really said you've someone, idiot." He quietly speaks.

"Hehe.. yeah."

"You know your career can be affected by this." He mumbles.

"I don't care."

"You don't?" He asks confused.

"Can I come over?"

"Huh- yea- sure- I guess." He speaks.

"See you." I hang up.

"Thank you for the interview night trap." The Interviewer says as soon as I walk back in "Oh no problem." I smile.

"If there isn't anything else I would go. I've to take care of something." I softly smile at him "Oh of course. Feel free to go."

I say goodbye before I walk out and drive over to George's house. It did take me a bit since the interview was in another city..

But as soon as I stopped the motorcycle I heard how the door opened and I watched George run over to me.

Without even saying anything he hugs me and leans his chin sweetly against my shoulder.
My heart beats fast but I hug him back to wrap my hands around his waist and lay my face onto his shoulder.

"Sorry.. it took me a bit." I whisper but George stays quiet as he continues to hug me.

Did he wait for me or did he just hear my motorcycle?

"Thanks Clay." He whispers quietly.

I sigh.

"I'm sorry George. I know we said we would go on slow but I really like you.. I just need you to be mine." I feel embarrassed.

George chuckles.

"I can't wait.. I'm pretty Impatient." I scoff "Its okay.. I can't really wait either." George says as we break the hug.

When I looked into his eyes.. I couldn't resist.

I carefully grabbed him by his jaw and pulled him into a kiss. George didn't hesitate and kissed me back as his hands lay on my neck.

The kiss feels comfort.

I push myself deeper into the kiss as I feel happy being this close with him.. touching him like this.

This is all I ever wanted, all I wanted to feel and experience.

George breaks the kiss and innocently looks up to me but only with his eyes. "My mom's not home tonight.." he breaths out "you wanna stay over?"

A smile comes up with no control.

"Of course."

After we went inside and I sat down on his bed I pulled my phone out and immediately saw all the news about me having someone.

Assuming who it could be and which gender, how old and where they're from. Every kinds of news..

"Hey George-" I get cut off by a kiss of his. My eyes wide a little but I close them as I pull him closer to me.

I slowly lay him beneath me as our lips move along and for the first time ever... George opened his mouth and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I did get a little surprised but I didn't pull away either. I only move further into the kiss as I feel my heart racing each second more and more.

His hands are on my cheeks as my hands slowly move to his waist where I grab myself onto.