01| Your First date

Hello! With Valentines day coming up I thought it would be cute to publish this!! Tell me what you think in the comments and what you'd like to read next! This is all in good fun!! If anyone has a problem with it they can talk to me about it!! Enjoy ~

Mario:
Super bell Hill, strolls along the green grass while the wind blows through the hills and slopes not to mention the magnificent view of the sea. He takes his time trying to impress you by taking out the many enemies that rome while still being attentive.

Link:
Castle Town Square, what better place to go to then the hustle and bustle of the square. Filled with shops and activity makes it such a fun and light hearted place for your first date with the hero. From making sure to never letting go of your hand to buying everything you want, Link always makes sure you're happy no matter what.

Luigi:
Shifty Ghost mansion, while it seems like an odd place to go for a date it's really a fun activity for the two of you. It's luigi after all but it's really not that bad, even though he's not so brave himself he'd comfort you through every shake and squeal, you'd have at every ghost.

Captain Falcon:
Of course he'd take you to one of his races so you can gush and cheer even closer to his heart! He likes showing off, impressing you with every speed boost he gets. Afterwards he might even take you for a lap or two in the blue falcon.

Marth:
Aren't you lucky to be going out with the Hero-King Himself! Though he'd invite you to see his kingdom in Altea. He has immense duty to his Altean people so naturally he'd want to be close by. But he knows how to treat you right, a nice dinner is an order and naturally he'd treat you like the queen you deserve to be.

Ganondorf:
Simple, He wouldn't! But if you really want to date the king of darkness leave a comment!

Roy:
The gardens of Pherae, the vibrant flowers and gentle breeze created a picturesque setting for our date. As we walked, Roy's charisma and chivalry were evident, making the experience all the more enchanting. We shared laughter, stories, and a sense of camaraderie that transcended the battlefield. The bond between us deepened in the serene atmosphere of Pherae's gardens, marking the beginning of a special chapter in our journey together.

Chrom:
Camping, though it didn't sound like a thrilling idea when he asked, you decided to go just for him. The chilling sound of the crickets and owls provided a romantic soundtrack. Being in such a close proximity to the King as he roasted different assorted meat made it a night to remember.

Snake:
Though you wouldn't have guessed it, Snake is very serious when it comes to dating. All dressed up in a tuxedo and a walkman just for romantic music just for the two of you. All of that would seem out of place for a romantic evening at the mansion as he tries to woo you with music and compliments.

Ike:
The blue mountains, it surprised you when the radiant hero invited you on a hiking date. As you climbed, he held your hand, ensuring you kept up, and cleared obstacles in your path. The summit revealed breathtaking views and ancient whispers carried by harsh winds. There, Ike opened up about his life's journey, creating a connection between the two of you.The rugged mountain provided the perfect enclosure as you rested your head against his shoulder, listening to his Shuexciting tales and sweet whispers.

Little Mac:
You were right when you guessed the world champion would invite you to the gym. You seemed to work up quite a sweat watching the boxer in action. Your date ended in a grand tour of the bronx. Through the bustle and hustle of the city, Little Mac made sure you kept up by letting you hold onto his muscular arm, turning the tour into a memorable adventure, blending the excitement of the gym with the charm of exploring the vibrant streets together.

Robin:
Ylisstol's serene gardens, the glow of lanterns added a romantic atmosphere as he guided you through the many plants and flowers. Amidst the enchanting setting, Robin shared tales of strategized battles, leaving you genuinely impressed by the tactician's prowess. As the night continued, Robin sweetly swiped a few flowers and lovingly handed them to you, adding a tender touch to the magical evening. Robin's warm smile held the promise of future meetings, leaving you with sweet memories of a magical night.

Shulk:
A picnic at outlook park, one of his favorite places. Although you had packed the meal, the gentle breeze added a relaxed atmosphere as you shared food and laughter. The park transformed into a tranquil haven, deepening the connection between you against the vast and beautiful backdrop. Amidst the setting, Shulk opened up about his recent studies, blending intellectual discussions with the simple joys of the moment. The sun began to set, casting a warm glow over Outlook Park. Shulk, with a grateful smile, expressed appreciation for the meaningful exchange.

Ryu:
Suzaku Castle, Ryu invited you to a teahouse surrounded by cherry blossoms. A sacred ceremony over matcha tea, the intimacy surprised you as the usual aggressive man showed a quite vulnerable side. As the date continued, he continued to show you around. From the dojo and to the starlight view of the night sky. The day was wrapped in a warm, peaceful ambiance with the man of your dreams right next to you.

Ken:
Well, if it's one thing Ken likes it's Ryu, once Ken heard where he took you he'd want to go to the same place. Suzaku Castle! Though the tea ceremony was... different the rest of the date was light hearted and enchanting. It might seem like it but being with him made it feel totally different.

Cloud:
A walk through sector seven, the day was filled with various conversations and questions as the swordsman showed you around. His usually reserved demeanor softened as he showed you the lively surroundings. The connection deepened against the eclectic backdrop of the sector, leaving you with the warmth of a day filled with exploration and genuine companionship.

Corrin:
Plains of Hoshido, Feeling the breeze and watching different animals scurry counts as a wonderful evening. The vast plains, adorned with blooming flowers, created a picturesque backdrop for your date. You both sat amongst the plains, his head in your lap as he read you poetry he'd written especially for you. Each word sent a shiver down your spine. You will forever remember the romantic words that he whispered through the winds.

Simon:
In Aljiba, Simon was headed there anyway, so what better time than to ask you to accompany him! Once he finished what he needed, you both spent time gazing up and down the town, sorting through the shops, and stopping to chat with the townspeople. At the end of the day, he had planned something special: wading in the town's lake. The moonlight created a romantic atmosphere as the two of you enjoyed each other's company in the chilling water. It was a night you'd always remember.

Richter:
In the haunting Village of Veros, a chilling town, you couldn't deny that you were a little scared, but Richter assured you that everything would be alright. He made sure you were comfortable every step of the way, with a gentle arm around your shoulder, letting you stay close to him. As the sun began to set behind the horizons, the two of you found a secluded spot to bask in the romantic setting of the haunting town.