chapter 2

yall i dont know what im doing- AnYwAyS- lets start!!
warnings; cringe, bad spelling + grammar, cursing, 

    ~Pomni's pov~

  Ive been getting to know Gangle, Zooble, Kinger, Ragatha, and Jax better. Ragatha is in my homeroom, its nice to know someone in class. Jax is also in my homeroom class but apparently he decided to skip? he was with Ragatha and I, then he ran as soon as we reached the classroom door. Ragatha said this is normal so, i guess ill just ignore it? anyways, my homeroom teacher is Mr. Caine, hes very over energetic and kinda acts like a kindergardener, but dont tell him i said that-

  In homeroom we played a game called Blooket, no one was putting their actual names, instead they put things like 'ur mom', 'divorce papers', 'imagine losing', and 'ur moms boyfriend', so i obviosy had to do that to as well, but i couldnt think of  anything so i just did a keyboard smash that came up with 'XDDCC'.  i was 8th place in the Blooket, not that bad i guess. 

  First hour i had math, im fucking terrible at math- Zooble and Ragatha are in my math class though! Second hour was History, ect, ect. right now im at lunch. im at a table with Jax, Ragatha, Zooble, Gangle, KInger. were all sitting on one side sience theres apparently anouncments during luch sometimes on the giant stage and nobody wants to have their backtowarrds the stage, its so that they can continue eating as they listen i assume.

"Pomni-" i hear someone say. "hm?" i look up from my diary, its Gangle. "i drew a picture, wanna see?" "sure" she holds up her sketchbook, its a highly detailed drawing of her, Ragatha, Jax, Zooble, Kinger, and me. "... do you like it-?'' she asks. "its beautiful" i resond. she smiles at me before turning to show the others.

uhmmmm.... das the end of this chapter!! i have writers block but i was asked for another part so i shall give another part.

315 words wtf- 

date released; 2/6/24