Part 4- Breakdown

Ever since that day when he freaked out over losing Millie, things have been different. Millie has been giving him everything he needs, but Blitzø and Loona had no idea this was going on. Loona kept making fun of him. Getting worse each day and day before mentioning Millie.

"Loona, could you just shut that little trap of yours for a second!?" Moxxie yelled, pissed off.
"What did you say, fatty?" Loona asked, mad.

"I asked you to shut up!" Moxxie yelled, Millie rushed over to try and calm Moxxie,
"It's okay, Moxxie. It's okay..."

Moxxie was breathing heavily. Annoyed and aggressive. But he didn't do anything, that was until Loona said this...
"No wonder your dad never loved you. Can't even defend yourself."

That ticked Moxxie off, and a low growl escaped his throat. Loona laughed, "What? What are you gonna do about it?" Loona said as she flicked Moxxie's forehead. Moxxie stormed out of the room with Millie following.
"Moxxie! Come here." She said. Moxxie came over, but his time with insults was not done.
"Hey, baby dick!" Blitzø hollered. "I need you to do this paperwork."

Blitzø handed Moxxie the paperwork. It was tax work. Moxxie agreed, not protesting. He pretended like nothing happened and went to do it.

After 3 hours, Moxxie was done. Loona had been insulting him all day, trying to ignore it and push his feelings down. He put the tax papers on Blitzø's desk and left with Millie for the day.

He sighs and lays down, "Finally. I'm home." He said. Millie smiles and lays next to him. "Honey, are you sure you're okay...? You're not pushing your emotions down, are you?" Millie asked. Moxxie nodded.

Millie gently strokes his cheek. "Well, Moxxie, wanna have sex?" She asks. Moxxie blushes, and his eyes go wide, but he nods. Millie gets on top of him and kisses him. Moxxie is already getting a little hard.

Things escalated quickly, and moans were heard. A long with grunting and a bed creaking.

The next thing Moxxie knows, he is lying naked, a stain on the bed around his thighs, and sweating. Millie is panting and looks VERY satisfied. Moxxie smiles and lays his head on hers, soon falling asleep.

He didn't get any peaceful sleep tonight. He kept having nightmare after nightmare... Mom—Millie—Chaz—dad—sir... is all Moxxie could think of. His brain starts to force his emotions our, tears falling in his sleep, and bad thoughts rushing to his head. "Would I be better off dead..?" "Millie would be happy if I was gone." "I could just grab that gun.." "My dad was right." Is all Moxxie kept thinking in his head.

After hours of this torture, he wakes up, and Millie is deep asleep. Moxxie hugs himself and decides to keep this whole night to himself. He didn't want to worry anybody. He thought it was useless and a waste, too.

<End of part 4>