four . .

Dahye's calm demeanor betrayed her as she stared at the dried squid elf, her expression momentarily vacant

Then, as if the weight of his revelations sank in, she burst into laughter. "What did you say? Dancing on the edges of a story? Whispers of a different narrative?" Her laughter echoed in the quiet canteen.

Dried Squid Elf nodded, a serene acknowledgment of her reaction. "Well, everyone reacts that way at first, I suppose."

Dahye, still chuckling, managed to calm herself down. She looked at him incredulously, as if he had just declared the sky to be purple. "Wow, you must be a lunatic or something," she remarked, a smirk playing on her lips.

He responded with a calm affirmation, "Yes, I understand, but it's the reality, and you'll have to accept it now or later. We're in a manhwa."

Dahye, dismissing his words with a sarcastic smile and a nod, retorted, "Yeah, sure." Yet, beneath the mockery, a seed of doubt lingered in her eyes.

"You'll come back here later or soon. Time for you to go back. The scene will start soon," he declared, his tone unwavering.

Dahye, raising an eyebrow, was about to question further when, with a snap of his fingers, the canteen dissolved. She found herself in a familiar classroom, Aeri approaching with a bright smile.

"Dahye! What do you think of this? I bought it for Baek Kyung," Aeri exclaimed, showcasing her purchase.

Dahye, still bewildered by the blonde guy's words, looked around the classroom, the echoes of laughter and whispers lingering in the uncharted territories of Seuli High.

As Aeri chatted animatedly about her gift, Dahye's thoughts swirled in uncertainty.

The dried squid elf's words echoed in her mind, a paradoxical dance between lunacy and undeniable truth.The classroom, once a familiar setting, now held a tinge of unfamiliarity.

Dahye's calm facade masked the undercurrents of questioning that surged within her. She wondered if this was merely a bizarre interlude or the onset of a narrative that defied the boundaries of reality.

Aeri, oblivious to Dahye's internal turmoil, continued sharing her plans. Unbeknownst to both, the echoes of laughter and whispers lingered, weaving a delicate thread that connected the scripted and unscripted dimensions of Seuli High.

The stage was set for an extraordinary tale that awaited its next chapter in the unfolding story of Yoon Dahye.