eleven . .

The cafeteria door burst open, and Eun Danoh stormed in, eyes wide with urgency

The cafeteria door burst open, and Eun Danoh stormed in, eyes wide with urgency. She spotted Dahye reading the mysterious black-covered book and couldn't contain her excitement.

"Jinmichae! You're here too?!" Danoh exclaimed, her voice a mix of astonishment and exhilaration.

Jinmichae looked up from his book, a calm smile playing on his lips. "Well, well, if it isn't Eun Danoh. What brings you here?"

Danoh leaned over the table, staring at Dahye. "You're reading the secret book too? Does that mean you're aware of this manhwa world too?"

Dahye, unfazed, closed the book and looked at Danoh with a sly grin. "Aware? Oh, you're just catching on now?"

Danoh blinked, a mix of confusion and realization crossing her face. "Wait, are you saying you've been aware all along?"

Dahye chuckled. "Not all along, but long enough to enjoy the show. The drama in this manhwa is quite entertaining, wouldn't you agree?"

Jinmichae interjected, "It seems the awareness club is growing. Welcome, Eun Danoh, to the behind-the-scenes of Seuli High's scripted world."

Danoh, still processing the revelation, looked between Jinmichae and Dahye. "This is... unbelievable. What do we do now?"

Dahye smirked, "Now, we continue reading and see where the story takes us. After all, we're just players on this scripted stage."

Danoh shook her head, her frustration evident. Turning to Jinmichae, she voiced her concerns, "Why am I such a lame protagonist? Is there any way to change my fate?"

Jinmichae, adopting a pensive expression, glanced at Dahye without responding directly. They shared a knowing look, understanding the complexity of their scripted lives.

Dahye, putting down her book, nonchalantly shrugged at Danoh, leaving her assumption of being the protagonist unanswered. The unspoken truth lingered in the air – the unpredictability of their scripted destinies.

 The unspoken truth lingered in the air – the unpredictability of their scripted destinies