Will haseena catch the culprit?

Haseena arrived at the abandoned location where she had found a clue. As she stepped out of her car and approached the shelter, she noticed that although it was not locked, just the shelter was down and was not secured properly. Frustrated, she forcefully opened the shelter and entered, causing a loud creaking noise that immediately put her on alert despite being alone inside.

Inside, the place was eerily empty but spacious. Suddenly, a man appeared before Haseena, and before she could react, he shoved her aside, shouting

Boss police .... Boss police 😨😨😨

Haseena looked surprised and confused as she tried to understand what she had just realized.

Hm: boss??? Iska mtlb wo main culprit andr hi hai 🤨🤨

Just then, seven or eight men rushed out, brandishing bats and hockey sticks. She wasn't scared at all. Haseena's anger outweighed her apprehension. With a determined glare, she swiftly closed the shelter door behind her, trapping the men inside with her.

Haseena was really mad as she stared at the men, her eyes full of anger, and she looked really brave even though there were more of them. The place was so empty and spooky, making everything scarier and showing how dangerous the situation was for Haseena.

A man uttered

Yaahan a kr tu ne acha nhi kia. Bht bhari qeemat chukani pri gi .

Hm: 😡

Man 2: aaj tk kisi ne yahan ane ki himmat nhi ki.

Hm: achaa?? 😡 Aaj tak kisi ne karishma singh ko b haath lagane ki himmat nhi ki 😡 to tumne logo ne kese ki?

All got shocked and shared a look

A man made fun of karishma

Ary wo karishma singh?? Jo ab har aik se darti hai?

All started laughing and started making fun of karishma

Man2: ary wo kia bol rhi thi mjhy chor do chor do pls

Mimicked karishma

Haseena got really mad when she heard their teasing. Her eyebrow shot up in anger.

Hm: mat bhoolo abhi daroga ji so rhy hain jis din jaag gaye naa us din tum logo k main hansne k lea dant nhi rhy gy smjhy 🤨🤨

The laughter abruptly stopped, and one of them said

Marooo isko. Bach k na jane paye

As they came closer with their hockey sticks and bats, Haseena got ready to fight back. She dodged the first swing and kicked one guy down. Then, she blocked two others and hit them back with punches and kicks.

Even though more guys surrounded her, Haseena didn't give up. She kept moving, blocking their hits, and hitting back hard. With each guy she took down, she felt more confident.

After a tough fight, Haseena defeated them all. She stood there, tired but proud, showing that she wouldn't back down.

Haseena heard someone running towards the stairs, and without hesitation, she sprinted towards the sound. Suddenly, she spotted a man wearing a black hoodie, rushing down the stairs.

Hm cried out

Ruk jaooo 😡😡😡

Haseena ran up the stairs and reached the rooftops of both buildings. She looked around, but the man in the hoodie had disappeared.

Feeling like she was about to be attacked, Haseena quickly moved her eyes to see what was behind her. Without waiting, she quickly ducked to avoid getting hit. Turning around, she came face to face with the hooded figure, his mouth covered by a black mask. He had a hockey stick in his hand as they stared at each other in a tense face-off.