Flashbacks

Haseena hugged karishma tightly and she started crying. Ks without breaking the hug uttered calmly

Dost.... Kia hua ap ku ro rhy ho painting pasand nhi ai? Me dobara bna du gi. 🥺🥺

Hm broke the hug and wiped her tears. And gripped her both shoulders tightly and looked in her eyes directly.

Humain to pta hi nhi thaw k hamari karu itni achi painting bhi kr leti hai. 🥹🥹 Ku Pj?

Pj: han han 🥹🥹

Pj kissed her forehead and ks gave her innocent smile.

Hm held the painting and uttered

Aiye hum is painting ko room main lgaty hain. 🥹

Ks: han chalo😊😊

Both went inside the room. While Pj also smiled broadly

A shivv ji sub jaldi se theek kr deejye 🥹🥹

At night, 3 AM, Karishma was struggling in sleep, her body was uneasy and sweating. Colorless flashbacks filled her dreams, leaving her restless and uncomfortable. Multiple dialogues were echoing in her mind.

Vikey, ap k ghar ka yeh room hamesha hi lock ku hota hai ..

Ary choro naa usko karishma. Tum ao na lunch ready hai.

Nhi mjhy aaj yeh room k andar kia hai dekhna hai. Apne bola tha k ao next time room khul wa kr rakho gy. Kholo naa isko.

Bola naaa nhi to nahi..... zidd mtt kro

As time passed, Karishma's sweating intensified. Suddenly, in her dream, she saw a girl who appeared blurry but seemed to be heavily injured. The girl was holding a gun, pointed towards a boy.

Tumne kia samjha k hum koi bechari larki hain jo tum se dar jaye gi? Hum SI karishma Singh hain. Hum tumhaari isliyat poori dunya k samne laa kar rahy gy. Hum nhi darty tum se samjhy? Hum abhi maddam sir ko call kr k sub such btaty hain

Ks murmured in sleep:

N...nhi .. nhi ....

Karishma was jolted awake by the sound of a gunshot and a girl's scream in her dream.

Ahhhhh !!!!!!!

With a sudden shock, she opened her eyes wide and sat up in bed.

Breathing heavily, karishma tilted her head and saw haseena was sleeping peacefully. Karishma was full of sweating. Ks was about to touch haseena, but her head stopped in mid and she got up from the bed.

She was looking lost, she came out of the room. Still lost in her thoughts, she opened the main door and left the house.

As it was late Night, on a broad road, there were many cars around, and there was a lot of traffic too. But ks was in her own world

On the other hand, haseena was also getting unrest in sleep, her sleep got disturbed and she opened her eyes. She turned towards karishma, but her place was empty. She got shocked, she speedily tilted her head and saw the door of room was open. Hm got up with a jerk, cried out

Karishmaaa 😥😥

She threw her blanket aside and rushed out, she reached in hall area, but she didn'f find karishma. She looked around in full of panic mood and found the main door open.

Hm: karishmaaa singh nhi 😨😨😨😨

She ran out in search of karishma singh...

On the other hand, Karishma was walking in the middle of the road. She came back in her senses, when a loud car horn snapped her back to reality, and she jerked badly when she saw around, she found herself stuck in middle of the road. Ks got extremely shocked and she got extremely worried. Her innocent heart sank and started beating fast.