~삼~

~⋆✮ ⭑ ✮˚.⋆~

They were playing together in the arcade and things were fine, until Sullyoon suddenly got an urgent phone call from her mother asking her to be home now. But she paid for them to stay there for two hours, but it had only been thirty minutes before she was told to come home. 

"Are you sure? I'll walk you home and-" Minho was cut off by her shaking her head and smiled.

"Nah, no sweat! I'll go home alone, I promised Soohee I would make it up to her so y'all enjoy the rest of our time here, don't let my money go to waste so you really better enjoy!" She said sternly but then smiled and hugged Soohee and kissed Minho before she left.

"Ew, I'm stuck with you now...great." Minho said rolling his eyes and Soohee hit him with a glare.

"Shut up! As if I want to stay with you, I'll go play alone!" Soohee said before storming off and Minho just watched her leave before he rolled his eyes and turned around to play something.  

It had been a while and Soohee still didn't come back to him. He thought she was just saying that and that she'd come back feeling lonely and scared or something, but she actually didn't. He looked around for her and he felt stupid, but he had to.

He then found her concentrating on a claw machine game that had plushies. He approached quietly and then scared her and she flinched and clicked the button by accident, which of course wasted her try.

"Yah! What'd you do that for?! I almost got it this time..." Soohee sulked and glared at him before turning to try again.

"Let me do it loser." Minho pushed her lightly out of the way before he inserted a coin in and focused.

"Which one do you want?" He asked not taking his eyes out off from the machine.

"The bunny one." Soohee said pointing at it and he slowly reached the claw to it before carefully adjusting it and then confidently hit the button.

It missed.

Soohee snorted and began laughing and Minho felt embarrassed. He scoffed and shoved her away but she kept laughing. Minho then just chuckled but then slapped himself internally, he shouldn't laugh with her.

"I'll get it this time, stop laughing weirdo. You're embarrassing me." Minho said but he actually smiled without noticing.

Minho tried a few times but missed every chance he got. He was determined to get it, no matter what. But why did it actually matter to him if he got it or not? It's not like he wanted to see her wide smile after getting it.

Soohee stopped laughing and concentrated with him. Her heart fluttered, he was putting his effort into getting it for her. She blushed lightly but then shook her head.

'Stop it you moron! That's your bestie's boyfriend!'

Soohee thought. He was just doing it as a friend and nothing more. Yeah of course! Minho eventually finally got it after over twenty tries. He picked it up and gave it her and she smiled and hugged it. She then rolled her eyes at him, but she didn't really mean it.

They kept playing a few more games and their time there came to an end. They both walked out together and the weather was a bit chilly. Soohee shivered slightly, she didn't really have warm clothes on, other than a sleeve top and baggy jeans.

"What? Don't expect me to give you my jacket just cause you're freezing." Minho said looking at the front while his hands were in his jacket pockets.

"I didn't ask for it jerkass..." She mumbled.

The rest of the walk was quiet. But it was somehow comforting for them. More comfortable.

Soohee arrived home and turned to Minho before he walked away. They were now just staring at each other in silence.

'Snap out of it Soohee.'

"Uh-umm, t-thank you for this," She said raising the bunny plushie. "And for tonight..." She resumed.

"Yeah sure. Night." Minho said before turning around.

He walked away and Soohee just stared at his back until he was out of sight. She slapped her face lightly before mentally cursing herself.

'What in the fudge did I stutter for?!'

Soohee groaned and got inside the house, holding the bunny plushie. She went to her room and did her night routine before she laid down on her bed. Soohee hid her face in the pile of pillows on her bed after Minho suddenly crossed her mind. She actually blushed at the thought of him.

Nah, she hates Minho...right?

~⋆✮ ⭑ ✮˚.⋆~

-A J H . 𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ𐀔