CSI: Bullworth |Part XIX|

Guys great news. I was in a very toxic relationship with a narcissist while writing the majority of this story. I am no longer in that situation and he is long gone. I am in a relationship with the sweetest man in the whole world and now I can do whatever I want and I'm free. There will be more frequent and longer chapters put out going forward until the book is complete. I'm hoping to have it completed by the beginning of may so yay? Anyway, thank you for all the support and love, I had no idea that this niche little interest of mine wasn't so niche. Back to the story.

"Plus, we got the radio blasting but they aren't updating yet, they're just discussing the same shit." Vance whispered sharply, quiet enough to not disturb Pete but loud enough for us to hear him.

"I'm not sleeping alone." I announced. "Idc if we have to move beds."

"All the couches in the theatre pull out into beds and the grey ones have trundles." Pinky points out.

"I'm just now learning this?! Damn, what other rich people secrets should I learn?!" Jimmy sighs.

"Perfect. Tv and we can bring the radio."

Honestly? I'm beat. And I don't think I'm going to be present in class tomorrow. If the all clear goes off before school, then I am probably sleeping through it. I have court and shit to worry about, not which patient negligent staff let out again.

Everyone is chatting and cackling.I can feel myself slowly drifting off. My eyes are getting heavy and everyone's voice and conversation is starting to warp as my eyes struggle to stay open.

"Tired, darling?" Ted asks with a whisper, softly kissing my forehead.

"A little bit.. can we turn on the radio? Just for a piece of mind?" I asked.

"Of course, babygirl. I'll go get a spare from Jimmy. Head to the room with my duffle bag and get yourself comfortable."

I look through the identical rooms and finally find the one with Teds dufflebag. It looks like he's had the damned thing since the seventh grade. Knowing him, he probably has.

It looks like a very outdated Bullsworth logo. I move the bag into the chair.

"Rats.. I forgot my sleepies.. and my Bullworth issued ones have yet to come.."

I look through the guest closet and find a few Aquaberry button ups. Not the most comfortable and the largest one I found is a medium.

Then I find a large but dingy, light blue cashmere T-shirt. It's not pretty, but it is definitely the softest thing I felt. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought it belonged to Russel.

No pants, no problem. This thing is definitely a nightgown. Yeah, I hope nobody is missing this Hoe. It's mine now.

"Cute night gown." Ted teased.

"Thanks!" I say as I strut a pretend runway. "Aquaberrys newest model." I laughed.

"They wouldn't hire you, my love.. you're way too hot and would take away the focus from the clothes!" Ted kissed my cheek and chuckled.

I felt my face get red and hot. I knew for a fact I'm blushing. Harder than Gary ever has made me.

It seems like Ted sees more than my body. Gary complimented me but most of the time, it was always sexualized.