Guilty! |Part XX|

Me and ted get up and grab all of our school items and get ready to see what this weird night brings into this day.

The bud only contains all of us and a few kids. It was a quiet but short bus ride. None of us have too much to say. All we can do is wait to be told what to do, and to be proven innocent.

Our bus finally stops in front of the school and the driver instructs us to walk right in, as there is a restriction on the school.

The boys decide to play consumo sumo, or whatever it's called and the ladies are going back to their dorms to do their makeup, leaving me and Ted.

Attention all students, please head to the gym for the assembly instead of your morning class.

"That ain't good, I think we are going to be locked in again.." Ted sighs.

"What does that mean?" I question, worrying a bit.

"Well, last year when the whole Gary bs happened, there was a giant fight and next thing you know, the gym almost burns down. They took away our Off-Campus privileges and there are a lot more staff and prefects patrolling. I heard that they brought higher ranked students from the military schools to help prefects.. and those kids make our prefects look like wimps.." Ted explains with tension in his face.

"Well, at least we have each other." I smiled, kissing him.

"Yeah.. except from 9-pm to 7-am. And you won't be getting into the boys dorm." Ted complained.

The bell rings and red grabs my bag and we head to the gym. Everyone sits Their grade section while me and the rest of the athletes sit on the benches, waiting for faculty to speak.

Dr. Crabblesnitch walks to the center of the basketball court towards the mic and students immediately draw their attention to him.

"Boys and girls, as you may have heard, the town of Bullworth has been going through unforeseen circumstances and this has been impacting our school code of conduct and student welfare. It is my job as your Dean to ensure your safety as well as your education your parents work hard to pay for. Due to these dangers, students are not to leave campus unless you are accompanied by a legal guardian who is on your emergency contact, and students who leave the campus must be back before 5:30. I understand there are Underclassmen who have earned their off-campus privileges with hard work and exceptional academic credentials so those students will be getting a wrist band in their dorm cubbies, which allow you into our weekend activities such as food and event vendors, located on the football field. Catering from Bullworths beloved restaurants will be available to everyone on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. If you have any questions, now is the time to ask them."

"That's.. actually not as bad as I thought it would be.. that's pretty cool they are trying to accommodate for this lousy bs.." I shrugged.

"Yeah.. I didn't think they'd have activities planned for us, I expected to be left high and dry, but someone's daddy gave the school a big check" Ted jokes

"All athletes; please stay behind, the rest of you, please head to your afternoon class." Crabblesnitch announced

Everyone waits in anticipation as the other students leave, moseying their way out of the gym.

"No, none of you are in trouble. I need everyone's letterman jacket, you will be getting these back when the investigation is done and you are found innocent. If you didn't do anything you weren't supposed to, then you have nothing to worry about. And miss Taylor, I am aware that neither you or Lola own a jacket yet, you guys are dismissed. Please go straight to your classes." Crabblesnitch demands.