𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏 - Spending The Day With Christopher.!!

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟗 𝐀𝐌📍: 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟗 𝐀𝐌
📍: 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

Tiana stirred as she woke up. She blinked her eyes a few times, trying to get used to the bright sun that was beaming through the blinds.

She sat up and stretched, hitting Landon on his nose. She snapped her head towards the boy as he stirred.

"Damn T." He said as he blinked and rubbed his eyes.

"My bad." Tiana said while she got out of the bed. She put on her socks and a pair of Landon's slides before she started walking down stairs.

She grabbed her duffel bag and carried it upstairs. She walked back into the room and sat it on the bed. She got her after shower clothes ready and closed the bag back up.

"I'm finna take a shower real quick." Tiana announced as she placed the bag on the floor.

"Ight." Landon replied as he dug in his dresser.

Tiana grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom. She sat her belongings down on the sink and turned the water on, setting it to the temperature she likes.

The teen got undressed and stepped in. She did everything she was supposed to and got out.

She quickly moisturized, got dressed and picked up her night clothes. Leaving the bathroom she bumped into TiccTacc.

"Hey Tiana!" She side-hugged said girl and left her arm around her shoulder. She started walking to Landon's room.

"Hey TiccTacc." The girl responded as she knocked on the closed door.

"Come in!" Landon yelled from the other side of the door.

Tiana opened the door and put her night clothes in Landon's basket while TiccTacc sat on his bed.

"Helen made breakfast." Landon told the two as he put his shoes on.

"K. Where you goin'?" Tiana asked as she looked at the boy.

He turned to her and rolled his neck. "To work. Duhhh. Just cause you suspended don't mean I am. Where you goin'?"

"I'm hanging out with Christopher." Tiana said with a shrug. "Or I'mma be stuck here with Derrick, Smush, and allem other kids."

"And her man gon be gone. She ain't gon have no entertainment or nun." TiccTacc defended.

"We not datin." The two said in sync as they scrunched their faces up.

"The way y'all act, the whole world thinks y'all date." 

"Not the whole world." Tiana spoke.

"Well- you know what I mean. I think y'all should get together. I can see y'all in the future." TiccTacc finished as she walked out. Tiana hummed.