VLOGGING WITH LANDON.!!

TIANA MARIE JOHNSON1:30 PM📍 JOHNSON'S HOUSEHOLD

TIANA MARIE JOHNSON
1:30 PM
📍 JOHNSON'S HOUSEHOLD

Tiana and Landon sat at the kitchen counter with a load of ingredients sitting in front of them.

"You wanna start it?" Tiana asked as she turned to the boy. He smiled and nodded before starting the recording. Tiana set everything up in the back as Landon did the intro.

"Oh! And we got Tiana too. This was her idea to vlog all day today by the way." Landon said as Tiana ran her hands through his hair.

"You need your hair done again." She told the boy, lifting some of his old twists up before putting them down. "I'll have my mommy do it today before we leave."

"How you know she gon actually do it?"

"She hate walking around with people who look like 'bums'." Tiana answered, put quotations around bums. "She said it makes her feel like she can't provide for her kids."

Landon's face scrunched up before he shook it off. "Guess ian gon be no bum nomo then cause TiccTacc been playin'."

Tiana turned to Landon's phone that was propped up against the counter. "Anyways, right now we finna cook brunch for my family and his family cause they're coming in a little and we missed breakfast."

"So grab that bowl," Tiana instructed, pointing to the red medium sized bowl that sat on the far end of the counter. "And crack some eggs and put them in there."

Landon did as he was told and Tiana grabbed the bacon from the other side of the counter. "I'm finna put half a pack of bacon in the oven and the other half gon be made on the stove cause Ian finna fight for my life for something that's dead. Mmm mmm."

And the duo got started.

•••

"We finally finished. Landon made us make pancakes even though I told him the waffles were enough." Tiana spoke as she recorded the huge amount of food that was sitting on the kitchen table.

"D3 don't eat waffles. That's why I make sure he don't go grocery shopping with momma." Landon said as he watched Tiana.

"Well, he gon try one today." The girl replied as she walked towards Landon. "Did you get the syrup from the cabinet?"

"No. I looked through three and gave up." He admitted, earning numerous blinks from the girl that stood beside him. "Stop lookin at me like that and go get it. This yo house!"

Tiana pursed her lips. "I'm doing it because I'm not getting up later, not cause you told me to." She said as she walked towards the cabinets.

"Yea ok." Landon replied before turning to his phone that was still recording. "We all know she doin it because I told her to."