Shershaah

Kaise ho sab log ...
Mien bilkul theek hu .

Iss kahani ka description pada yaan instagram se Dekh kar aaye? comments mien zaroor batana .

Achi lage toh zara thodi tareef kar dijiyega ...is nacheez ka dil khush kar dijiyega.

Toh phir chaliye ..shuru karte hain .

××××××××××××××××××××××

Author's Pov

At SHERSHAAH law firm -

" I assure you  , our firm will do everything in it's power to get your daughter the right she deserves.You don't have to worry about anything " A man said sitting on a head chair. Well built and made.

"Thank you so much .I had expectations from y'all only ,after all such big companies tend to support people in whichever way possible" The client's father said with an unmissable cunning tone.

To that a man sitting on the another head chair smirked.*

"So tell us Priya ..."The one who was talking to the client got interrupted by a phone call.

He picked his phone and said "Not now ,I am busy and that too in a very important meeting with my boss and clients"

Then after saying this he hurridely cut the call and put his phone back in the pocket.

"Ya ..so where were we.."

Triingggg Triingggg

His phone again rang and interrupted the meeting second time ...I mean second time🤯 that too in 'Shershaah'  firm .

The boss was now gritting his teeth and tightly closing his fist to avoid the lava brewing inside him which was ready for an outburst .

Only he knew how the hell he was sitting there quite.
He hated disturbance and that too specially at these crucial and ground breaking moments of his work.

The other one hurridely took the phone out and was going to switch it off for his own good ..but

" Give it to me ,let me also see who is this so so impatient sorry important person of your's that just couldn't wait....even for a second"
The boss sternly orders.

Now the other knew ...he cannot defy his words infront of the whole conference room ..where the meeting was held.
No matter what thier personal relationship might be ..but right now in this moment  everything was strictly professional.

"What !! Are you waiting for .."He told and lifted his index finger and motioned it towards himself as in attitudely indicating to fulfill his order.

Then the phone stopped ringing ..guess the time of the ring ringing was over.
He took a relieved sigh thinking now ..the one on the phone will not create ruckus as he was expecting.Because that's how exactly she was ..he was freaking more afraid of person whoose call was.

Then again started ringing and he startled a little 'this girl really has 0 patience 0 tolerance .Pata nahi kis chudail se pala pada hai'.

Then the boss gave a stinky eye and raised his one brow as in indicating 'Dare you defy me '.

He hesitantly took the phone and passed it to him .He took it in a swift motion and answered it..

Before he could say anything ....the girl on the call started speaking
"Bhaiyya ye apke gussel akdu !makdu! sadu! ganju!apne aap ko Raizada kam Shehzada zyada samjhne wale Sahab ji ne ab tak chuti diya ke na'  she literally screamned on the speaker phone .