||Chapter-13||

_

"How have you Been Y/n ?" I asked , Y/n's hand which is holding a spoon stopped just before my mouth

"How have you Been Y/n ?" I asked , Y/n's hand which is holding a spoon stopped just before my mouth. Then just a moment after that she forwarded it towards me , I accepted the food and swallowed the soup , .
She then smile
"Good,  " she replied. I felt warmth seeing her smile .

"What do you do for living! I forgotten to ask before " I asked gulping the soup second time , Y/n is currently feeding me and it's only just us ,

"OH,  nothing much, I just owe a skin care product brand, naya skincare  " she finished. My eyes widened

"Just owe ??!! , Naya brand is now the most popular skin care brand here, it's baby products are Taesha's favourite , !! " I replied expressing my shock .

She chuckle

"Nini loves that too , " she replied .

I lost at her laughter.

"Taehyung??" Her 3rd time calling brought me back again.

"Don't you feel rage  ?? Don't you feel bad that you shouldn't have met me??" I asked. Holding her hand .

She paused. Then laugh

"Rage ?? And why should I think I shouldn't have met you ! You're the best part in my life , you know what you're the biggest inspiration in my life , " she replied and my eyebrows furrowed.

"May be we parted long ago , but your presence never left me , everything I'm today is a reflection of things I've learned from you back then , you're a perfect person Taehyung,  I've learned so many things from you , that helped me all these years , in these years whenever I've faced any tough time , I've tried to think ,what you would've done if you were me , I has many imaginary conversations with you to solve anything,  " she finished. Her face beamed.

I've lost words, 

"But you've changed a lot !! " She added lastly.

"Can you accept a strange request??" I uttered.

"What ??" She asked.

"Can you hug me ?? Just for once ? " I uttered stupidly, it's obvious why would she will ? Even after hearing her words made me so puzzled that I made the strange request.

_