part -18

Pervious part

With yoonmin

Continue...

Jimin-(yawn) dadda....whele ale you .?

Yoongi -(came running from bathroom ) did my baby wakeup daada was taking bath buba ...but..why did you wake up so early (gulp)

(From few days whenever jimin wakeup and about to sleep he always ask for his dadda numnum and suck yoongi nipples way to hard that it got yoongi hurt but yoongi just ignore all the pain for his bubble)

Jimin-( looked at yoongi ) dadda...(closed his eyes) you nakie nakie shoo go weal clothes

Yoongi-( smirked) ohhh... baby but it's hot today don't you feel so..? (While removing jimin hands from his eyes)

Jimin -(blushed ) but...dadda ..that ....you..umm....(blushed more and hide his face in his hands)

Yoongi -(chuckled) aww why is buba soo cute...????? (Pinch jimin cheeks)
Don't you want your numnum anymore...?

Jimin-(remove his hand ) I want it..gimme dadda

Yoongi-then take it baby

(Yoongi was only in towel and currently standing next to bed as jimin just woke up )

Jimin-(gulp) otay but you no move

Yoongi-hmm okay my love

(Jimin tried to stand on his knees as he was on bed .soon jimin attached his mouth to yoongi nipple and was sucking it but yoongi took jimin hands and put it on his chest jimin blushed and hit yoongi with his small first and ran out of the room)

Yoongi-(holding his chest) he gonna kill me with his cuteness..

(With namjin and jungkook)

(Jungkook also just woke up and was heading towards kitchen and there he found the couple flirting with eachother)

Namjoon-(backhugging jin) my baby my love my everything why are you angry..?(kissed jin neck)

Jin-(glare at joon) why you didn't let me scold him..?

Namjoon-(huffed)my moon he is just a baby and I got my punishment last night you already know na i don't fit in couch still you make me sleep on couch (pout)

Jin-(chuckled) aww jinjaa (hit him with his spatula ) yeah a ghost came and hugged me and this hubby of mine slept on couch like a good boy right ...

Namjoon-( swaying his hand in the air ) you don't trust me ..? Here..(taking a cup in his hand with jin face print on it) I swear on this cup  i didn't hug you last night

(And suddenly that cup fall down 🙂 )

Jin-yeahhhhhhhh you idiot wait here where  is my pink frypan.?

Jungkook - here hyung ( while handling him pink frypan )

(Jungkook was listening all this conversation and was enjoying it till now )

Jin-(took the frypan ) wait...(looked behind you brat you called me what last night ..??

Jungkook- (awkward laugh) hyung cockroch

Jungkook -(hold namjoon hand ) hyung run......

To be continued......

(Hey sweethearts 🥰 so thats it for today I have my maths exam after 2 days so I may not be able to update frequently as my boards exams are also coming but i promise whenever I will get the time I will update this story till then take care of yourself prepare for your exams I hope you all will do great love you all 💜)