THE CREED OF BLACK PEARL

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。 #𝟏 | 𝐁𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃

I expect people to be nice and respectful. This is my first apply fic in a few years, so I will be rusty. Give me time to figure it out and get back in the groove. I also expect you to be kind to other readers / applicants. If you do not get picked, I am sorry. There will always be more.

♥*♡∞:。.。 #𝟐 | 𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘

This one is kind of obvious but, if you want to be a part of this book and stay updated with what's happening, you need have this in your library. You can also add it to one of you're reading lists and that would make me even happier.

♥*♡∞:。.。 #𝟑 | 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

This could go without saying but, I'm gonna say it anyway. You need to be active! It helps so much with the writing process plus it helps me know what y'all like and don't like. You don't have to comment a million things but little comments throughout the chapters would be very helpful!

♥*♡∞:。.。 #𝟒 | 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒

I am allowing four year above and four years below in face claims. So, if you have a slot you like and it says she was born in 1993, you can use someone that was born at most 1990 and the latest being 1997. Also, no underage face claims! Please! I will make you change it or use your back up as long as they are also of age.

♥*♡∞:。.。 #𝟓 | 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

EXO are the only love interests allowed in this fic. Each slot will have an assigned member to make this easier. I am saying this because I don't wanna see people using NCT's Taeyong or SVT's DK for love interests. I will have more stories that will be more open with the love interests.

♥*♡∞:。.。 #𝟔 | 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

There will be no reservations. I will choose the best form and if you want to apply just let me know. Don't worry if you see multiple people apply because it will be based on the best form

♥*♡∞:。.。 #𝟕 | 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒 / 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃

Tagging is not required but greatly appreciated! I am trying to get as many people as I can to see this book. Also, the password will be your favorite EXO B-Side. I'm excited to see everyone's!

 I'm excited to see everyone's!