XV~ "𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡"

Tulsa

Tulsa.OKC📍
November 22, 2022
8:37 AM

The Twins , Parents House

Omniscient

Saquan ended up driving straight towards his parents house right after dropping Jonnu off at the hospital.

He had felt way too sick to his stomach, the guilt haunted him the entire ride towards Tulsa Oklahoma. Saquan was fearful about the shoot out, knowing there were way too many witnesses around. But the twin didn't have a choice, doing anything in his power to save his brother was what he lived for.

As much as he wanted to stay at the hospital the entire time he knew he couldn't so he managed to come up with a plan.

Banging on his parents front door,
"Ma! Hurry up and open the door!"

Swinging the door open, "Saquan what the hell wrong with you, banging on my goddamn door this time of morning?!"

"Nu got shot! Where pops at?!" He shouted while storming into the living room.

"Your daddy back there sleeping-.."

"Dad!"

"Saquan what the hell is going on?!" She asked while shutting the door.

"Ma I just told you Nu got shot! You can't do anything to help so go wake dad up!"

"Boy don't be disrespecting yo momma in my house." His dad sternly stated while walking out of their bedroom.

Holding his head into his hands, "Dad I need your help."

"What's going on boy?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Jonnu got shot, I drove to San Antonio to drop him off at a hospital. When I got there he was unconscious-.."

"So why in the hell you here-.."

"Dad! Listen! I had to leave him, I shot 3 people, one might be dead. I fucked up! I had to get from round."

Running towards her house phone, "Oh I gots to call to check on my baby, what hospital?"

"Ma put the phone down! We can't do that."

"Boy that's my damn child-.."

"Baby, he's right."

"So dad I got a nigga who can get him moved, out hea. But the only problem would be getting the law out the way, it won't be to long befo they figure out the shit happened in the city. You know the law prolly already there tryna figure some shit out."

Saquan stared at his dad hoping he'd realize what he's implying.

"What?"

Letting out a deep sigh, "I need you to contact the pig you had made a deal with, after I killed Kash."