The scare

I was in my dad's room looking for some money to buy a plan b when he walked

What the fuck is you doing in my room he Said. Nothing I said walking out and going to Darrians room. Bro get out he said putting his thing back in his pants getting up and pushing me out before closing the door.

But I was trying to ask you something I said walking away. I decided to try and ask David so I went to his room and opened the door he was putting on his shirt. What you need lil sis he asked. How much is plan B I said. He looked at me crazy. What you need it for he said. It's for my friend she can't go out so I told her I would help her I lied.

50 dollars I think ion know to be honest I never needed it he says. Oh I said knowing I only had 35 dollars. You want me to go with you he said. Yes can we go now I said. Yeah come on he said. I went and put my shoes on and we left to get in his car.

Once we got to Walgreens he came with me down the isle and I grabbed one plan B and two pregnancy tests just to be safe. I looked down as my stomach started to hurt and David look at me. If you hungry we can stop by the deli on the way home he offered. Oh my God yesss I'm hungry as fuck I said. We bought the stuff and went to the deli.

What you want David ask me um the chopped cheese sandwich with turkey instead of ham with bacon and koby jack cheese with lettuce no tomatoes with a cup if spicy chili oil served hot I tell David and he goes to order while I get snacks I grab myself takis and strawberry frosting, some green grapes and cheddar cheese I get David two sprites and me one strawberry berry lemonade. I go by him and he looks at me and tells me to put it on the counter.

We head home and we go to my room to eat. I put on a movie and tell David about how Darrian has been being mean to me and acting weird towards me. I went to ask him if he could take me but he was busy touching himself and he pushed me out the room I told David. He swear he know you pregnant but you not obviously and if you is that's between me and the baby daddy cause you already had one baby
And you only told after I did that song wit the nigga that it was yo baby daddy I beat the fuck out that nigga he said

Speaking of him he needs to bring my baby home I say. I'll call him for you he says. Ok I say. He calls Tyler and puts him on speaker he doesn't answer until the 5th ring. Hello Tyler says like he just woke up. Hey I said. What's up what you want he says. Can you bring Tyler home I said. Yeah ima get him ready now he says. Alr let me know when you here I say. Alr bye love you mama's he says. Don't call me that I say and hang up.

Darrian comes into my room. Hey lil sis he says. I look at him and and then look at David. Hi I whisper. What's wrong wit you he ask. Nothing you've just been really mean to me I say. No I haven't but whatever your boyfriend is in the living room he says. I move David's arm because it was around and ran downstairs. I haven't seen Carlos in 1 month so he doesn't know about any of my predictions.

Hiiiiii Carlos I say jumps into his arms as he catches me and holds me he puts his warm face into my neck and kisses it. I missed you so much baby he say into my ear. I missed you I say. I feel his hand on my butt. He grips it a then slaps it. Ayy move yuh hands I hear Kevin say. Alright he says and carefully puts me down. We go to the room where David fell asleep on my bed. Is he sleeping Carlos ask. Yeah just leave him be I say and sit on my bed. 15 minutes later Tyler calls David's phone. Hello I say answering the phone. Yea we outside I got him some stuff so I'm going to come in ok he says. Alright here I come I say hanging up and going to the door. Mommy lil Tyler says hugging me. I papas I missed you I say kissing him on the cheek.

Tyler takes toys and bags of clothes to my room and then him and Carlos make eye contact. Before I could say anything lil Tyler was jumping on the bed calling Carlos dada. Tyler Sr. Grabbed my arm and pulled me out the room. Why you got my son calling this nigga dad? Tyler says. Relax Carlos has been here multiple times and he plays with lil Tyler so it was bound to happened Tyler I say.

Man whatever you look good tho he says trying to reach for my ass. Tyler no I say trying to move but he's to fast and pulls closer. I try to push away but he got me against the wall. Tyler move I said. Shhhh he said putting his over my mouth. Tyler I mumbled as he put his hands in my ethikas I try to grab his hands he presses his body against me I kick the wall. Tyler s-stopp I say as he dropped hand pinning mine against the wall. KAYYYYY I yelled now crying as Tyler worked my pants off. Stopppp I cried trying to move. KAYYY I cried. Shut the fuck up Tyler said. Stop please I'm pregnant I yelled. He looked at me. Pregnant?

He looked furious when I told him. He punched me in my face and gave me bloody nose and left me with a black eye. Fuck you and that baby he says pointing to my belly before pushing me to the ground. Lil Tyler comes out the room. Daddy where you going he says. Don't worry about it go lay down ima come get in a couple weeks ok? Tyler says kissing him on the forehead. I hear the door shut and cry. Mommy? Mommy where are you? I hear lil Tyler say. I don't say anything cause I don't want him to me like this but he finds me anyway. Mommy what wrong? He says sitting down and touching my face. I wince. Baby go get uncle flocka ok? I say. Ok Mommy I be back he says wobbleling.

Momma hurt on ground lil Tyler says to Kevin. He hops out the bed. Kayven Kevin yells touching my face. Go back in mommas room Kevin tells lil Tyler. Kayven can you hear me he says. Yo7 weren't coming I said crying. What you mean you weren't calling me he says. I hug and pulls me closer. What happened kayven? Tyler he was touching me I say. He looks down and sees my shorts at my feet. He pulls them up and takes me to clean up my face.