3 months

It's been 3 months since everything happened and I'm starting to show but it's un noticeable. My dad said when I start showing alot he'll take me out of school until I have the baby but I'll be homeschooling until then I'm down because I'm tired of them people but I would really miss my best friends and my man. Even though they gon come visit me anyway.

{Skip to school}

Hey baby my boyfriend says walking up to me kissing my cheek. Hii I say smiling at him. We walk to class and sit next to each other. How's your day going so far mama he says. It's good how's your day I ask him. He avoided the question and asking if I can take him to class. Yea I guess so I say and start walking towards his last hour. Can you come over my place today I have something important to tell you I ask him. Just tell me right now he says. So is that a no you can't come over I say. He looks at me for a minute. What ever I say walking away.

I skip my last class and go to Ms.Keiashia's class my favorite teacher. Hey Ms.K I say walking in the class. Hey miss girl why you not in class she ask me cause I don't feel like hearing that teacher mouth today he always got something slick to say I tell her. He sure do got a big mouth she says. For real I say. I stay until the bell rings. When the bell rings I start walking to the doors.

Kayven I hear Carlos yell. I turn around to see him walking my way. What do you want I ask him. I'll come over he says. Ok I say with a hidden smile on my face. I get to my car and put my seat belt on and under my belly. Carlos gets in the car and puts his seatbelt on. Kay calls me I answer it putting it on speaker. Hey he says on the side of the phone. Hey Kay I say. Dad told me to ask you what you want for dinner he says. Is he  cooking or ordering I ask. He ordering he says. Uhmmm I want honey glazed salmon and rice I tell Kay. Ok drive safe mama love you bye he says before hanging up.

We get to the house and I park my car in the garage. Walk in the house. hey Kayven David says when I walk in the house. Heyy you guys got food for TJ right? I ask. Yea we got him the same thing you got Darrian says. Ok it's almost 4 o'clock I'm gonna go get my baby I say. Walking out the house and getting back in the car and driving to Tyler's house. I ring the door bell and some girl opens the door wearing just panties. I roll my eyes and look her in her face. Where is Tyler I ask the girl. What do it matter to you she says. I'm hear to get my son move the fuck out my way I say. Your son? You mean my son the girl says. Bitch you tripping on drugs or some I say pushing her out my way and walking in the house. She grabs my hair and pulls me back I pull my gun out my jeans and put it to her chest. If you value your life you'll keep your hands off me I say.

Mommy Tyler says running to me. Hey baby I say putting my gun back in my purse  where's your dad at I ask TJ. He grabs my hand and walk me to his room. We both walk in and close the door. I sit at the end of the bed and look at Tyler. Sit up Tyler I say. He sits up and looks at me. I slap him across his face. What was that for? He ask holding his cheek. TJ not allowed over here no more if you want to see him you can come over my house I tell him. Why can't he be over here he ask. Because you got a bitch wit her titties out tryna tell me MY SON is hers ion ride fuh Dat I say.

Grab your bag TJ so we can go I say. Ok bye daddy he says giving Tyler a hug and then waving bye. We get in the car and I strap him in his carseat. Mommy why you and daddy no love each other he ask me. Because Ty we just want what's best for you I say. And don't you like Carlos I ask him. Yeah Carlos cool he say he was show me to fix car he says. Yeah Carlos is at the house so you can see him today I say. I wanna play new cars wif him yayy he says. When we get to the house I unclip his seatbelt and grab his bag carrying him into the house