Party

CODY'S POV:
After I got off my phone after texting the gc I had to get ready for the party. I opened my closet and looked to see what I could wear. I eventually went with a short sleeve nirvana shirt and some baggy jeans. Heather was going to pick me up to go to the party in 45 minutes so I went to my bathroom to put on some simple makeup. I put black eyeshadow in my waterline and some highlighter in the corner of my eye. After I finished my makeup I checked my phone, Heather was going to pick me up in about 25 minutes. So I walked down the stairs and made myself a snack before she arrived. When I finished eating I heard a car horn from outside of my house and I knew that it was Heather. I threw on some converse and headed out the door. As soon as I got in the car Heather said "you look amazing Cody!" "Thank you" I said. Heather was wearing a black silk dress that went down to her ankles and the dress had a slit in it. "You look amazing to Heather!" I said, she thanked me and pulled out of my driveway and started driving to Geoff's house. Once we arrived we got out of the car and went to the door. Me and Heather could already hear the loud music. We knocked on the door and was greeted by Geoff, "wassup bros! Drinks are in the fridge and we have snacks out in the backyard!". Me and Heather thanked him and walked inside. I looked around and I could see a lot of stuff going on. Which kinda bugged me, nobody knew except Heather that I have a lot of mental health issues. I got diagnosed with anxiety, depression, PTSD and autism when I was in the 6th grade. The PTSD was from my parents neglecting me as a child, but Heather and I lived together and she mostly took care of me. "Codyyyy" I could hear someone say, I realized I had zoned out and saw Heather waving her hand in front of my face. "You good bro? You zoned out" Heather asked with a worried look on her face. "I'm good Heather, go have some fun" I replied and walked up to the rest of the drama brothers. "What's up guys! We still on for preforming today?" I asked while doing our handshake. "Yep! The stage is already set up!" Trent yelled over the crowd. "Ok great, see you in 5 minutes to preform" I said excitedly. They all nodded and I headed off to talk to some other people.

               NOAHS POV:
"This party sucks ass" I thought while watching Izzy hang off the ceiling fan. I continued to watch her when I saw Geoff get onto the stage that was in the backyard. "I hope your having a good time tonight babes and broskis, tonight we have the drama brothers preforming! Enjoy the show!!!!" Geoff said slurring his words. He was definitely drunk. I saw Cody, Trent, Harold and Justin get onto the stage. Harold got behind the drums, Justin got the keyboard and Trent and Cody had electric guitars. They counted down to three and started to play "Buddy holly" by Weezer. The crowd went wild I stood there and stared at Cody in awe. They all sung together,
"Oh wee oh I look just like buddy holly! Oh oh and your Mandy Tyler Moore, I don't care what they say about us anyway I don't care bout that!"
When the infamous guitar solo came up Cody did it so well and in the middle of it he went on his knees and played. I was practically in heaven at the moment. The song ended and they started to play "King for a day" by pierce of veil. They finished playing that song and went to go take a 5 minute water break. I ran over to Cody and hugged him tight, "that was so good Cody!" I said then planted a kiss on his forehead. Cody blushed and said "Thank you!". They played a few more songs and then they were done for tonight. "Thanks for listening tonight" said Trent. "Have fun and rock on!!!" Screamed Cody. I don't really like music but that was so good.

(A/N: haha I'm leaving yall on a cliffhanger because I'm just good like that! I hoped you liked it)