Party pt.2

CODY'S POV:
When I get off the stage I run to the bathroom and start to have a panic attack. I probably am just bugged by the noise. "Oh codykinssss" I heard from the other side of the door. "Oh shit" I thought to myself, I start to break down and put my head in my knees. I start crying but I know I shouldn't. My parents always taught me not to cry because I'm a man. I try to stop crying but I can't. Eventually Sierra picks the lock on the door and rushes in grasping me in her hands. She starts to make out with me and I am utterly disgusted. I make the biggest effort to push her off but she is too strong. Sierra locks the bathroom door and starts to touch me in places I don't wanna be touched. Currently I am choking back my tears in realizing I won't be able to pull away. She did this for about and hour but then she ran out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I put back on my clothes and lay back on the bathroom floor. My head was spinning when I heard someone open the door. Noah?

NOAHS POV:
I was talking to some of my friends when I realized I haven't seen Cody in a while so I decided to go find him. Sierra just ran in front of me coming out from the bathroom. Behind the bathroom door I could hear muffled sobs coming from behind the door. I slowly open the door, to my surprise Cody was there. "Cody what happened?" I asked worriedly. "She-she" Cody stopped in the middle of his sentence and broke down in tears. I hug him gently and rub his back, "it's ok, deep breaths" I say in a soft tone. Heather sees us and comes rushing in. "What the fuck happened?!" She said kneeling down to see if Cody was ok. "That's the problem, I don't know what happened. All I know is that Sierra came out of this bathroom right before I came in." I reply. Heather clenched her jaw when the name came out of my mouth. Everybody knew what happened in world tour but we didn't think she would do something like that again. After a while Cody stopped crying and got up to wash his face. Me and Heather asked him what was wrong but he didn't reply. I was really worried something really bad did happen. Captured in my thoughts I didn't hear that Cody had left the room and ran out of the house. Snapping back into reality I raced to go find him but it was too late. Me and Heather agreed that after the party one of us would go check on him and it would probably be me because Heather is going to get wasted, if I'm being completely honest.

                      CODY'S POV:
I ran out of the party without thinking and raced back to my house. When I got through the door I noticed some shoes on the mat. My parents are barely home so I didn't think it would be one of them until I saw my dad going to get a beer. "Hey boy, where did you go?" He said walking towards me. "Just for uhm- a walk" I said stuttering my words. "Mhm... ok" he said suspiciously as he turned back to go on the couch to watch the sports game. I ran up to my room and locked my door. I went over to my bedside table. There in the drawer was a knife. The knife touched the cold, pale skin on my wrist before cutting the skin until it bled. I felt a sense of guilt over me but I had knew I done the right thing. The knife had blood covered all over it so I went to the sink and washed it off then put it back in my drawer and locked it. I walked over to my dresser and through on a pair of blue, plaid pyjama pants before hopping into my bed. Thinking about what happened tonight made me want to throw up. I fell asleep thinking about the horrible things she had done to me.

                     NOAH'S POV:
After the party ended it was nearly 3:00am and everyone was either passed out or walking home because they weren't intoxicated by all the beer they drunk. I walked home but stopped at Cody's house before I went to my house. Walking into his driveway I heard muffled yelling and fighting from inside. I assumed it was just the tv so I continued to go to Cody's window. Cody always left a ladder there for me to come see him because he said his parents were strict, but I didn't mind. When I climbed up into his window I could see he was asleep. I snapped a photo because I thought it was cute and climbed back down. I would have never thought to check the photo.

(A/N: Wsp I rushed to do this chapter because I have a basketball tournament today so sorry if it's not a very good chapter. I have school and stuff so I might not be posting very often as I am right now. Sorry! Have a great day
-someone in your walls)
(894 words dis including this sentence)