𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 5:

Act 17. Secret and the Storm~Sailor Jupiter/Sailor Angichi {Season 2}
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hey sorry for another annoying Author Note but this is important. I actually just started working again and won't have time to post all the time for sleep reasons. But I am going to try to get every single chapter out as soon as possible. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Time stands still as the words of what Rubeus had said the night of our date. My brain is still processing everything that he said. He isn't from here, he's from the future. How is it possible? I mean how could anyone possibly travel from the future to the past? Is time travel a thing? I need to talk to Chibi-usa and Sao-chan about it. Soon I was released from my thoughts as there is a knock on my bedroom door. Turning towards the door, I gulp and say come in. The door slowly opened and in came Sao-chan along with Chibi-usa. I sighed in relief and smile at them. They smile back at me before talking me to the ground by giving me a hug. I laughed and smiled as I realized that I have a better relationship with these two than my sister does but it's whatever. "So what's up you two?" I ask as soon as they got off me. Chibi-usa looks at Saori before sighing. It seemed like something was wrong but I didn't want to pry. Soon she looked at me once more before running out of the room. I look to Saori and frowns.

"I told that I went with you on your date to see if the guy was a good person and if they would treat you right. But I never told her who it was. I didn't want her telling Usagi. I'm guessing you are mad at me now?" She asks me in a sort of statement way as well. It was weird but I couldn't be mad at her because she was too damn adorable to be mad at. Sighing softly, I think about what I should say and ask. That's when it hit me, I need to talk to her about why they want the crystals and why she never told me about her being from the future. "I'm not mad but I have a few questions and it's not about what you told Chibiusa. It's about the crystals and about you being from the future. Why do you guys want the crystals? And why wouldn't you tell me that you are from the future? What are you not telling me? Look all I want to do is help but I need you to talk to me."

After I said those words, her eyes widened causing me to sigh. She looked at me scared for a few minutes before frowning. "Chibiusa will get mad if I tell you anything. She doesn't want me saying anything about it because she's worried that you will stop us. So I can't tell you everything but I can tell you some stuff. Chibiusa and I are from the future. We are running away from Nemesis because they are trying to hurt us. The only problem is I don't understand why the guy you went on a date with didn't take me with him, why did he leave me with you? I mean he is apart of nemesis. So why?" She asks me. My heart sinks as I process what she just asked.I look into her eyes and sigh before pulling her into a hug.

Thinking to what happened on the date, I should explain to her on what Rubeus said. I take a deep breath before speaking. "Rubeus didn't exactly tell me why you got to stay with me or why your cousin gets to stay with us either. But he told me that he will not be taking you two away from us. I don't know what changed his mind but he really meant it. Plus it didn't help that you snuggled into him after you had fallen asleep from all that sugar we got you." After I said that, Saori looked at me confused before her eyes widened. Her cheeks began to turn red causing me to laugh. She looks so cute when she is embarrassed. Quickly I pull her into another hug, before kissing her forehead. This is when I realized that there is a scout meeting going to happen soon and that there is a few errands that Usagi and I need to run.

Quickly I let go of Saori, and begin to finish getting ready before running downstairs. Throwing on my shoes, I noticed Usagi's shoes are already gone. Sighing softly, I yell bye to everyone before running off to the arcade.

***

I finally get to the arcade, just to realize that Mamoru, Usagi, and Chibiusa were already here causing me to wonder where everyone else was. Soon Rita showed up along with Minako. Minako was freaking out about the alarm thing going off on her pen, which made me stifle a laugh since Chibiusa is the one playing the Sailor V game. I still couldn't believe my sister and her team's base is under the arcade. It's still mind boggling. Soon the door opened again to the arcade and in popped Heidurn popped in with Sao-chan right behind her. I shake my head at seeing her as she looks up at me with a big smile before looking over to see her cousin. She quickly ran off to follow Chibiusa causing me to smile.  A few more minutes passed while Usagi was getting mad at the girls and as Makoto and Rita show up.

***

Time passed after the arcade, I was strolling down the street with Saori trailing behind me. If you are wondering where Chibiusa is, then I can't help because I left to go find a present for Rubeus since he gave me a gift. But do you think I could find anything that would be worthy enough for him.

***

Finally I found the perfect gift, which is a gorgeous brown leather jacket, camouflage jeans, and a crimson red muscle shirt. They were perfect for him. Quickly Saori and I went to the counter and paid for the gift before running off to find a gift bag for his gift.

***

After we had the gift completely wrapped in the gift bag that we found; We went back home until I got a strange call from Usagi telling me to get to Makoto's place as soon as possible. Quickly I say goodbye to Saori before running off to my sister's friend's house.

***

Eventually I get to Makoto's place and quickly transform into my scout form; Except as soon as I get to the top, I see my sister defeat one of the weird sisters from the black moon. While I saw Rubeus taking Makoto and Heidurn away. My eyes filled with tears as I looked away. I then look back as Rubeus finally notices me and frowns before looking away from me. As soon as he was gone with our friends, I ran over to Usagi and hug her letting her cry on my shoulder. I try to calm her while trying not to cry myself but failed miserably. Maybe I should tell her about Rubeus or maybe not yet. I'm not sure though but whatever I decide I will eventually have to tell her. Just not now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hey sorry this is another note just wanting to tell everyone that I'm sorry that I'm late at writing everything right now. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter; except I am sorry if it did suck. I'm sorry.