How they met

"She looks kinda cute for a worker drone." N told himself quietly. Although Uzi was panicking thinking N might kill her, N did everything possible to make it seem like he couldn't get a hold of her. When Uzi realized what he was doing, she stopped in her tracks, went right up N, and looked at him directly. Suddenly, N started blinking blankly, looking straight back at Uzi. "Why aren't you killing me? You stupid drone." She said with a soft chuckle. 

N realized he was caught and decided to stop making a fool of himself. "I-i mean.. That would be very mean... A-and rude.." "But isn't that like, your job?" Uzi said, leaning closer to N. N's visor started blushing, and before Uzi could see, he threw her across the room. "S-sorry! I'm so so sorry... I didn't mean... here let me help you." Uzi could see N was way more taller than her. "Why are you helping me anywa-" CRACK. Before Uzi could finish, another disassembly drone came right through the ceiling. N quickly hid Uzi inside one of the boxes on the corner, before V caught sight of anything. "Soo.. uhhhmmm, caught any workers?" "W- well I uhmm." He looked at Uzi. signaling her that V probably did not wanna see her. It's not like N wanted to drink Uzi's oil later. So he nervously led V away and got Uzi out. "Y-you ok?" N said stuttering. He could see Uzi was anxious, but she tried to brush it off and act cool. "Why didn't you kill me?" Uzi said, knowing N was gonna help her. 

"I.. Really don't know.. It just didn't seem like a good idea..?" N replied. Uzi knew very well he and that other disassembly drone killed tons of workers already.. But kept quiet, since this was her only chance..

okay... uhhmmmm,,,, short chapter. sorry for keeping yall waiting tho-

-ish