babe??? ch. 30

Stiles pov:

"As I followed Scott as he started going down a corridor hoping to whatever Gods are out there this works, the whole plan counts on it and this is usually when everything goes to shit. I began by using my spark to confuse he's senses-"

"You can do that?"

"Yes but let me finish and then you can ask questions, as I was saying, I began to confuse his senses as I followed Him and then i-"

"You didn't bother to wonder where he was going? It could have been a trap and he could have been leading you to your death"

"He's not that smart first of all, and you know he wasn't already, but like I was saying after that I began to make him feel sick and tired. And then he semi-fainted"

"How does one semi-faint?"

"Would you guys just let me finish!"

"Alright everyone shut up and let him talk"

"Thank you, and I then went into his psyche and put his wolf to sleep."

"So what you're saying is not only do you have super powers?" Allison asks"

"But you also defeated an entire pack by yourself" Erica adds

"We resent that" Aiden says and Ethan nods.

"No one cares" Cora responds to the twins

"Don't be an ass" I say to Cora

"Why they only helped to get their ability back!" Malia says.

Derek's pov:

"But they still helped" Noah says moving his icepack to another part of his body. "I feel like I got hit by a steel truck"

Me and Peter exchange glances having promised not to tell stiles about what happened.

"But how did you find Peter, Derek and your dad?" Allison asks

"Scott lead me right to them" stiles says laughing a little

"Me and Peter found a door behind a shelf In the bunker before you guys got there and as we were moving the shelf stiles found the door from the other side and came through almost taking a claw to the face from peter and after rambling an explanation and checking on Noah, we tied up Scott and stiles led me to the rest of them and you too happened to come upon the entrance at the same time." I explain.

"What do we do with theo?" Kira asks.

"Well for That we may have a solution, you know what they say to old souls are better than one" Vonya speaks up looking at Mrs. Yukimura

"After you guys left we compiled a list of evidence against Theo for Mr. Stilinski to put him away for good far away from here"

"Well know that that's over with I'm just gonna-" stiles begins to say trying to get out of the talk he knows is coming."

"Not so fast, we still haven't discussed the other matter of you have magic" I say stopping him in his tracks.

"Okay fine and then we can discuss why my father has a concussion." Stiles whispers in my ear so his father doesn't here him.

"Or maybe we can talk about it later" i say knowing he's won.

"Yeah that's what I thought babe" sti says giving me a shit eating grin.

"babe?!?!?!!?!!!???!!?" Almost everyone in the room shouts while some just give a knowing smile.

Sorry this update took so long, I had so much shit go on in my personal life I can't even begin to get into it and so my depression is quite bad and I wasn't feeling very inspired, but hopefully I'll be able to get this finished soon, anyway I hope you like it :⁠-⁠) bet your glad to find out I didn't abandon this story. And yes I'm aware the chapter title kinda sucks, but I've been trying to figure out what to call it for like ten minutes and I'm tired.

 And yes I'm aware the chapter title kinda sucks, but I've been trying to figure out what to call it for like ten minutes and I'm tired