Caleb pt 3

The morning seemed to be gloomy dark at first then orange and red all together slowly the clouds parted to make day I sipped my juice slowly I had slept but often much not a lot .

I slowly breathed in hmm I had no idea what today would bring let alone what my lecture would be like , I was lost in translation when whiskey leaped straight into the sky to catch a passing bird an just like that he was back on the ground howling in triumph.. hmm cmon boy we gotta get going now .

As I walked the ridge I saw the glimpse of the lecture hall a vast an tall triangular building with many wide spaced windows ridging up an all the way down our cape flags on every tower poll glimpsed as they waved in the air .

As I entered the hall I met with Thomas  like always he had that shaky tree look to him that was mysteriously creepy.

Thomas : ah my boy glad you could make it this years advocates are quite problematic for youngsters the realm doesn't make them as they used too they don't listen !."

Caleb :" they are children after all your mastership "!.

Thomas :" such nonsense my boy your whole advocate group was much more successful at this lecture maybe that hound will bring something different to this class for understanding of nature don't you think ?".

Caleb :" haha that's the plan your mastership but why don't we get down to introducing ourselves to them first :"

As we walked into the lecture hall a vast wide seating area held almost three times its class size an each child seemed less eager to participate some talking amongst themselves to others just brushing it off as usual..

Thomas :" listen here now ! I am your high mastership Thomas I am the one who sees all an knows all , your being called upon today for a very important lesson as you all approach your host claiming ceremony, it is with utmost importance that you pay attention to what your lecture leader has to share ".

Caleb :" hello children I'm Caleb I will be your leader for this lesson as you know I was chosen as one of the highest level guardians of my group I'm also the first guardian to be a host to a woman !".

Kids 1:" like a real woman or a weirdo  nerd ?".

Caleb :" ah patients is key here and no she is not a weirdo but very very brilliant!".

Kid2 :" is she hot though ?".

Caleb :" haha look kids we don't associate feeling or an such matter with the host our job is to direct their paths and make sure they are in suitable places until they are extinguished from this life form ., humans power up the veil in various aspects that lead to mine an your creation the veil is powerful  an vast of life due to their dreams an intelligence .

Kid 3 :" what's she like leadership ?". I bet she's beautiful an you got the biggest crush but you won't say cause weeping willow bald dude got you all choked up !".

Thomas :" how dare you insult me you insolent child I demand an apology this instant!".

Kid 3 :" nah I'll pass grandpa by the way your clothes are so outdated we need a fresh look !".

Caleb :" everyone calm down "! Kid what's your name ?.

Chaslynne: the names chasylnne your leadership !".

Caleb : alright chaslynne apologize to mastership an I will reward the group with images of my host ok ?".

Chaslynne : alright alright sorry gramps but a suit is better on you than that raggedy cloak think about it ?!".

Thomas :" veil all might give me strength these kids are insane such beligerantes !".

I watched as Thomas stormed out the hall an I couldn't help but laugh inside well at least this class would be intriguing for once as I closed the door I saw one kid toss what looked like a whole chicken leg to whiskey . Hmm great junk food ?!."