The archer

A symptom of being human - shinedown

I had the incline that a plan was set into motion but what if I could bring the real him out , but for now I just held onto his hand because I had no idea when the other side would come out . I would be content with just the conversation and seeing him smile whilst I got lost into his eyes an voice .

An in-clinging feeling hung in my chest it was something of longing an one of sadness it would be the same judgment he'd been receiving since he got to this place that was much different than the realm the least I could do was give him a bit of trust I pulled my phone from my purse an opened the gallery of photos

Maya : this is Gwen now she a lot bigger an she's got more of your features!".

Caleb :" clearing his throat my goodness she's so beautiful just like her mother , I hope I can meet her one day I'd wish to just hold her .

Maya :" one day when we know Thomas isn't a threat ok but for now I'm wanting to see how you are with me ok ?".

Caleb :" nodding - I understand your terms maya I just wanna get to where we both were before all this distraction happend with Thomas a the realm .

Maya :" I paid for coffees an stood up I think another walk would be fine don't you think ?".

Caleb :" sure I'd like that !".

We walked out the cafe his hand in mine for a moment we both walked in silence but then it was not unusual we could just stare at another as if we could share our thoughts . We walked for what seemed hours just enjoying the sights and smells from all over the city 🌆.

Caleb :" do you think we'd ever have more children ? I mean Gwen was kinda of a surprise for me and the thought of being her father scared me but seeing her grow within you changed that it made me see new life in a new way ?".

Maya :" stopping turning looking at Caleb " you'd want another child one day ? That's something we never talked about but it would be great to have a small family with you to share it with !".

Caleb :" I feel I have so much to prove to you maya it's not even a joke anymore. I feel like I'm not the person you deserve at the moment or the things that I've done to hurt you I have a lot of repairs to do within us !".

Maya :" I feel like we both need to fix things but that doesn't make me love you any less Caleb I'd go to war to save you from anything that withheld you from us I'd give all I'd have just to make you happy , it's all I've ever wanted was your happiness even if it meant things had to be different!".

Caleb :" different how ?".

Maya :" that you chose to stay in the realm and me in the visible universe.

Caleb :" holding maya - I wouldn't want to exist in a place that your not maya that's the point I've told you this before.

Maya :" I know but you know how I feel about it , Thomas has so much control over you guardians that perhaps it was my fault your realm got destroyed!".

Caleb :" that doesn't mean I hold you accountable for it maya shit happens ! An quite honestly I'm here an Thomas can't touch me . So why don't we just enjoy the now huh ? Just you and me for now ok ?".

Maya :" hugging Caleb tightly you have no idea how much I love you and how much I've missed you being here with you seems so unreal I said quietly as a tear ran down my face , I have been so afraid to lose every part of you to the wall ."

Caleb :" easy relax I'm here I'm not going anywhere kissing her forehead hmm I love that scent you always vanilla coconut it's nice to have that back in my mind you know ?".