𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!

First and foremost this book comes under the tag of DARK ROMANCE, so if you're not a dark romance reader then kindly stop right there.

We'll wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now to those who are still choosing to continue, make sure you read the whole.

This book contains very dark triggering situations, particularly a four letter one that starts with R and ends with E, These scenes can be detailed, so please proceed with caution.

There is also graphic violence, sexual assault, forced proximity , explicit sexual situations, mention of suicide two or three time. So if these topics are triggering for you then kindly stop.

To all the readers make sure you know that we aren't responsible for your mental  health—it's in your own hands.

In fact, we know these warnings might not be appealing to some and most of y'll aren't even 18+ so that's okay i guess? But we simply would not feel right if I did not make these triggers very clear.

The last thing we would ever want to do is put a reader through any type of trauma, whether it's new or relived. And to be frank, it's a pretty fucked up subject matter.

So if you do not want to be spoiled and read further, then stop here. ( Bad mae maat khena warnings nahi mile the )

Please do take these warnings seriously.
Your mental health matters.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So, my dear reader, if you still choose to go further, it is at your own risk.

But on the other side, you may find that this man is all you want in this world, where every girls need someone who will protect them from the evil eyes, the dangers which one women always face wherever she goes out of her house.

Our male lead is the perfect example of how a man should treat a women even if they are strangers- ( isn't that why we choose frictional mens over real ones?)

Even after this y'll are agreeing to read further, we promise to not disappoint you.

Hope you will enjoy reading this book as much as we've enjoyed writing it.

Thank you<3