A place of tranquillity *

Hi, first of all I'd like to thank those of you who are going to read this. For the moment it's all pretty innocent, but we won't be safe from a sequel, because these two are titillating my imagination.

Warning, mature content, prepare to see a new side to the discreet Andrew Larson. The character he's linked to is called Gideon Smith, a fellow Hufflepuff from the same year as him, and he's one of my characters in the game, although he has nothing to do with the storyline, for that there's already Beth and I don't want to mix them up. You could say that he lives his life alongside hers.

******************************************************************

The library was his refuge, a quiet place where he could relax when he wanted a little respite from his overflowing thoughts. Ever since he was a child, it had been difficult for him to stick to a single idea; they all flashed through his mind at the same second and then drove him to act without really being able to sort them out. He had this overflowing energy in him that always carried him away when everyone he came into contact with had long since fallen asleep.

And yet, when he was in a library, it was silent and he could think in peace. The tranquillity of the room seeped gently through the pores of his skin until it spread deliciously through his veins and he was finally calm. Settled against one of the desks, the wood pressed into the small of his back as he held a book on herbology and the recent discoveries made about certain types of turnip.

His golden eyes darted gently over the blackened lines as he ran his fingers over the illustrated pages, trying to identify the differences highlighted in the book. He breathed lightly as he felt the fatigue finally begin to knot his shoulders, stretching quickly before resuming his position, this was only the beginning, he still had a little time before sleep really came to free him from his all-consuming energy.

The creak of the wooden floor tickled his ear and he caught the scent of a sweet perfume as a figure settled beside him, leaning against the desk in a position similar to his own. Her breath slid over his skin and he closed his eyes for a brief moment before continuing his reading, he could smell the cool night air, the dampness of the night and he knew that if he took his hands and brought them to his nose, the smell of varnished wood would reach him, but he didn't want to do that yet, firstly, he wanted to enjoy this blessed moment of calm in his mind, this article was really interesting and he didn't want to turn away from it yet.

Warm breath slid over the back of his neck, just above his collar, and soon two lips rested tenderly under his ear, the sucking sound making him shudder. He could feel his mouth drying out as his skin was lightly tugged and then nibbled. His brain began to drift away from his original search but he didn't want to give in, so he kept calm, turning the page and continuing to skim the lines even though they seemed harder to understand. The boy's fingers next to him slid down his chest, slipping slowly between the buttons of his shirt, and he gasped slightly as he felt their coolness on his skin.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Gideon Smith. He whispered in her ear.

_ I don't know what you're talking about. He sighed in reply. What I'm reading is really fascinating.

_ More than me?"

His lips curled into a smile as he moistened them.

"Possibly.

_ For a Hufflepuff, you're quite studious. The boy caught her earlobe between his teeth and began to suck it into that cheeky mouth.

_ I think you're very unwise for a Ravenclaw, Larson.