Chapter 5: The Mermaid Who Wants Her Lover Back

WARNING: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR SOME AUDIENCES. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVICED.

LAST TIME ON RAVIA...

Ravia, a famous idol from Planet Harmonica, pulled out the legendary sword Liebus and freed the fairy Liebe from its seal, and strings of fates started to bind her, and even took her brother Heure with her.

The siblings finally joined Magia Alliance, but the Dark Swordsman invaded the Melody Kingdom - Musiceol, forcing the Magical Warriors of MA to go and fight against him. Meanwhile, Ravia suddenly regained parts of her lost memories, yet became resolved to save the world once and for all, and at long last, she became a full-fledged Magical Warrior...

Despite this, the threats of the Harmonsters are still not over! What's gonna happen in Chapter 5!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

Somewhere near a park, Heure yelled at the top of his lungs out of frustration, alone, which caught the attention of everyone nearby.

Having a blank Magia Stamp on his hand, apparently he is on a mission shortly after they managed to fend of the Dark Swordsman's invasion at Ballado a day ago. Now that everyone's fully healed, they were all ready for another mission. However...

"What's the deal with people... They separated me and Big Sis - who gave me more confidence when working together... And now they are telling me to work alone because I am not a Magical Warrior!? I do want to become one, but this is ABSURD!!" Heure stomped the grassy ground multiple times as he expressed his frustration. "What should I do now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier this morning in the Magia Alliance HQ, Ravia and Heure were appointed by Craig to go on their first missions.

"So I received orders from the leader and they acknowledged that you both have joined Magia Alliance, and to prove that you both are worthy, they gave you a different task each." He said, as he looked at the hologram tablet that clearly states the missions for the siblings.

"I wonder who's the leader, Craig?" Ravia asked curiously.

"That is none of your business, not even I know, because we were forbidden to meet them in person."

"That's a shame..."

"So what is our mission? I wanna know!" Heure expressed excitement towards the new missions.

"Ravia, you will need to further train with Genomes further enhance your abilities, because we can't be sure whether the sheer strength yesterday is actually real or not. So you need to proof yourself by training with Genomes." Craig turns to Ravia and spoke out her mission.

"Hmm... Alright!" Ravia nodded. "Honestly I can't really be sure too, so it might benefit me in some way. Oh, what about Heure then?"

Craig sighed as he wasn't ready to tell Heure about his mission. "Well, he has his own one."

"What!? Without Big Sis, I can't fight against Harmonsters! Even though I can help her as much as I can, I-" Heure tried to explain his reasons to Craig, but...

"If you don't want people to feel like you're a MAMMONE then you should learn how to be independent, got it? You are not a Magical Warrior, but you wanted to be one, right? Master knew you still relied on borrowing Ravia's magic, so they chose a fitting mission for you!"

"But, I... Well..." Heure looked nervous and startled.

He had seldom separated himself with his sister before at all, not when either one of them is sick, or even at school. For Heure, this mission could be something he couldn't handle, simply because he is not independent enough.