epilogue

"no, tanner! you can't do that!" aurora yells, laughing.

"i can do whatever i want!" he retorted in an odd voice, giggling back. she only shook her head, smiling slightly.

the two had found themselves at a bar, chattering and laughing filling their ears. music blasted from large speakers, causing her ears to ring slightly. after a few drinks, they began playing 8-ball.

it was two months since she had confessed her feelings for the boy. luckily, they were still together, sharing a strong love for one another. she happily moved into his home, where they slept, ate, and laughed together. they started to hold game nights again, this time opening them up to all their friends. the "group" were active goers now, showing up almost every week. luna had begun coming again, too, now that the awkwardness was lifted.

tanner's passion for youtube and twitch continued to blossom, streaming almost every day and posting videos constantly. aurora loved to see him doing what he loves most, and especially loved the fact she got to see the videos before anyone else did.

as for her, she discovered a new passion in her life, constantly talking about it to tanner who just enjoyed listening to her talk about it. after chatting with yumi, aurora discovered a love for music and its creation, even teaching herself music theory to better grasp it. she had started taking vocal lessons from a teacher over zoom calls. little did she know that tanner would sit outside the door to her office, admiring her improvements in her singing voice.

each and every day, their admiration and love for the other grew greater as they discovered more things to love about one another. they built a stronger understanding of how the other worked and thought, which only made them fall for each other even greater.

as months stacked to years, they supported each other through everything and continued diving through life and love together. nothing went unsaid or ignored, and they built the strongest relationship, like two peas in a pod, you could always find them wrapped up together on a night in. and all because the sun only shined brighter with another star by her side.

hope you guys enjoyed the story!! feel free to check out my other book if you're interested in isaacwhy at all :)