2 | Exam

Soon enough we arrived at the agency, opening the door and hiding behind some desks, spotting the ginger bomber and his brown haired hostage

'Called it, Tanizaki is the 'bomber' and Naomi is his hostage'

"Y'know what Hiro? I don't think I'll need your help, just watch.." I said before standing up and walking near the bomber.
"Stay back or else I will blow this place up to smithereens!" The bomber yelled at me.
"With what?" I chuckled as the shadow puppet I created earlier grabbed the bomb and came over to me.
"Huh!? How did you-!?" Tanizaki went ballistic as I teleported the bomb to an abandoned building somewhere in Japan.

Before he could process what just happened my shadow puppet pinned him down to the ground and I went to untie Naomi.

"You okay?" I asked the girl.
"Y-yeah, thanks" She replied instantly.
"You can release him now Shizu." I heard Ranpo say.
"'Kay" As I said that my shadow puppet disappeared into the ground.

As soon as I released my puppet a wave of tiredness came over me, I began falling to the side from exhaustion before Hiroiki caught me.
"Is she alright?" Tanizaki asked.
"Yeah, just a drawback, that's all. Could you get her an energy drink?" Hiro replied.
"Got it!" Junichiro rushed out of the room and soon came back, handing me an energy drink.
'So my drawback is exhaustion.. got it'
As I drank the drink, Fukuzawa-San came out of his office.
"Congratulations Shimada-chan. You are now officially apart of the Armed Detective Agency." The president congratulated me.
"Thank you, Fukuzawa-San." I thanked him before 3 people burst thru the door.

"Oo! A newbie! Welcome to the Agency!" A brown haired man rushed over to me.
"Dazai, dont harass her, she only just finished her exam" Kunikida sighed from behind before leaving the room.
"Dazai, you really shouldn't nag her right now, she might be tired." A white haired boy came inside.
"Oh, right! You only know me, Fukuzawa-San and Ranpo! Everyone introduce yourselves!" Hiroiki demanded as Kunikida walked back into the room.
A ginger approached me.
"Hi, my name is Tanizaki Junichiro, sorry if I was a little rude, but what you did was so cool!" He exclaimed.
"Ah, my name is Shimada Shizuka, nice to meet you and I should be the one apologizing, my puppet must've injured you a little.." I scratched the back of my head.
"Move Junichiro! Hi Im Naomi, Tanizaki's sister!" She greeted me.

'Weird.. No Naomi being clingy to Tanizaki yet.' And with that Naomi clung onto Junichiro. 'Guess I spoke too soon..'

"Hi!" I replied.
"The names Doppo Kunikida, welcome to the agency." The blonde from before said.
"Thank you" I replied.
"Hi, I'm Atsushi Nakajima, I suppose were both basically rookies here" He scratched his head.
"Well then, nice to meet you." I giggled.
As I was about to walk away, the same brown haired guy walked over to me, got on one knee and asked me this:
"Will you do the honors of joining me in a double suicide?" He questioned me.
Before I could reply Hiro smacked him on the head.
"Just introduce yourself, dumbass" Hiroiki sighed.
"I'm Dazai Osamu! You're Hiroiki's little sister, right?" He finally introduced himself.
"Dazai if you try, I will rip you to shreds." Hiro was showing ominous aura from behind Dazai.
"Okay, okay!" Dazai backed away from me.

"Well there's more members, but theyre either on missions or who knows where. Besides us, theres Yosano, she is the doctor and Kenji" Ranpo walked over to me.
"Since you start your job tomorrow, how about we visit Maiko-chan in Cafe Uzumaki?" He continued.
"Bet! Last one there has to buy more candy for movie night!" I yelled before running down the stairs to the Cafe.
"No fair!" Ranpo ran from behind me, followed by Hiroiki and Dazai.

"Hah! Mai, guess who's buying more sweets for movie night!~" I exclaimed.
"Either Hiro or Ranpo-kun" She sighed.
"Ranpo has to buy the sweets!" I basically jumped in joy as the others arrived.
"Oh, a new waitress?" Dazai questioned.
"Yes and dont you dare, although she doesnt have any abilities, she hits like a truck.." Hiroiki basically shivered in fear.
"Pfft! No way!~" Dazai walked over to me and Mai before asking:
"Hello, would you do the honors of joining me in a double suicid-" He couldnt even finish his sentence once he was punched so hard he hit the wall.
"He did warn you" Ranpo said before sitting down.