𝟎𝟒 || 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

After the duo left the twins hears a knock on the window and spots Hagrid "Harry! Rora ! Happy Birthday!" He has a snowy owl in a cage and a white cat with blue eyes

"Wow " both said amazed with a big smile on their faces.

"Awww"

Later back in the leaky cauldron Hagrid and the twins , are at a long table , eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this "you two all right? You seem very quiet"

"He killed our parents , didn't he? The one who gave us this mark . You know, Hagrid, I know you do" Hagrid sighs "First, and understand this ,Harry Rora , 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-... His name was V-"

"He won't say it"Evan said

"Bit he would" regulus said

"Bit done, he won't"

"Maybe if you wrote it down?"

"No, I can't spell it. All right." Then he quietly whispered "Voldemort "

Many people grasp and many flinched at the mention of his name.

"Voldemort?" She asked in disgust, what a stupid name.

"Shh!" He said while Harry looks around to see if anyone heard it

"Yeah but who named their kid voldemort, eww" she said again

"How could she say his name with this disgust , she had a death wish or what" said some pureblood Slytherin along with walburga

"She has a mood" Rose said

"Stop saying the name Rora , It was dark times ,kids dark times." We flashed over to a flashback on the night at godric's Hollow, consisting of a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize.

Hagrid narrates . " Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em."their mother, lily , screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand.

Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then
, we see voldemort pointing his wand at an infant Potter twin's head. Nobody...not one. 'Cept you "