𝟎𝟔|| 𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐲

Beneath the velvet sky, passion ablaze,
Antares and Aurora, lost in love's maze.

Fiery gazes met, a tempest of desire,
Igniting flames, a love to inspire.

In the moonlit fervor, entangled they lay,
A symphony of passion in the night's display.

Their whispers echoed, a symphony of bliss,Two souls aflame in a celestial kiss.

The scene pans up With the sun's gentle touch, Hogwarts Castle awoke from its slumber

Morning dew glistened on the Quidditch pitch, and the Black Lake mirrored the sky's awakening colors. The castle's windows caught the first rays, casting a warm glow on the stone walls.

The scene toured around the halls of Hogwarts. As dawn tiptoed through the dormitories, soft whispers of morning stirred within Hogwarts. Students, wrapped in the hush of slumber, began to awaken to the gentle symphony of a new day echoing through the castle.

The screen moved to a room looks like a two princesses room . A girl with long beautiful hair fully dressed in her uniform ,Slytherin robes. Sitting on the couch writing something in her diary. Roses were scattered on the couch and two kittens were also sitting on the coach one was white and the other one was black with red eyes. The camera moves towards her big green eyes then moves towards her plump shaped pink lips.

"My princess~"

"Lilyyy Jamess yourrrr daughterrr is soo beautiful!"

"Her eyessss!"

"I'm saying it for the last time Wake up !Blair." Aurora stated still getting no signs of her new bestfriend waking up , she's been trying to wake her up for past 30 mins.

"For merlin sakes wake up , I don't want to be late on my first day!"  said in a frustrated tone as she splash some water on her.

"She's sounding like both lily and Remius!"

"Ahhh , what the heck " said blair annoying sitting up . "Good to see you're finally awake , now get ready " said aurora with a sarcastic smile .

"Okay FINE, fine but 5 mins more plss" blair said as she cuddle with her stuff teddy. "No Blair gets up we don't have much time"

"It's soo fluffy, I'm gonna dieee~" blair said as she buried her head in the stuff toy.

"She's sooo cuteeee I'm gonna dieeee"- Remius.