I Love Him.

Next day they woke up and got ready for their college.

They were now eating breakfast now doing some chit-chat. After breakfast they took off their car and got in front of collage gate.

When Han came out of the car just to notice everyone starting at them.

Han felt awkward as lee know came out each and every girl start to scream.

G1:omg he is gonna be my.

G8:oppa would you like to go on a date with me.

G5:uff he is so handsome.

Nobody knows Lee know except his name nobody has seen his face yet.

Even boys didn't stop.

B1:really he is handsome I am jealous of him already.

B6:but what Han is doing with him?

Everyone was shouting but some people grab Han's attention they non other than.

Hyunjin, Seungmin, I.n :- hannnniiii.

Three of them shouted together as they pushed the people in front of them as they came towards Han.

Hyunjin: be on side. He said while siding the people in front of him.
Oh Hani where were you.
As he took Han in his embrace.

As Seungmin and I.N came they aside hyunjin and Seungmin started.

Seungmin :oh Han how were you? Where were you? Why didn't you pick up our phone calls? You okay? I thought something happened again.

He said all in one.

Han :oh Seungmin take it easy I am alright I have a lot to tell you.

Lee know was silently standing there listening to their talk when hyunjin spoke.

Hyunjin :man, why are you standing there are you Han's friend.

Lee know stayed silent as he looked at Han.

Han:yes, yes he is my friend. Han said nervously.

I.N: hyung I miss you very much. As he throw himself on Han not letting him go.

Han:woo it has been only 3 days.
Meet him he is lee know my - -

Lee know :his friend nice to meet you.
Han let's go inside now.

Han:I.n leave me now.

I.n :oh sorry, now let's go.

Han, hyunjin, Seungmin and I.n got inside their class while lee know gotta go in principle's office regarding his class.

Seungmin :do you wanna tell us something did you parents did something again. He asked in soft voice.

Han broke down.
Han :hyung they sold me.

Hyunjin :they WHAT?

Seungmin : HOW COULD THEY, MOTHER
F%CKING FOOLS.
He shouted enough to all of students start at them but soon minding their own business when they looked at an angry Seungmin who could blast at any moment.

I.n was also in a pure shock his mouth wide open as he couldn't say anything.

Hyunjin took Han in his embrace and let him cry.

Seungmin :WE'LL COMPLENT ABOUT THIS IN POLICE STATION. Did they harm you. His voice soften when he asked Han.

Han: no we don't need to complent about it.

Hyunjin:how could you ,no we need to complent about this-

Han: they sold me to a mafia,even if we complent it will be of no use.