I Was Just Joking.

They got in the market os street food.

This time Han dragged lee know along because Han being a normal boy know about market and on the other hand lee know being a mafia knowing places like this sounds off.

As they were roaming they ate different food.

Han saw a potato stick store and got excited.

As he dragged lee know there as said. "this one is the best you should try".

"No I am full". Lee know refused. As Han don't like forcing others on food so he buy himself two.

No wonder it was his favorite. But on the nearby store a group of girls were standing and were staring at them only.

Specially lee the know and then don't know why Han started to glared at them.

And then one girl came forward and she asked lee know. "Mr. Handsome would you mind giving me your number.

" I won't mind but-". Lee know looking at Han's face as he was glaring at her as decided to play along.

" but what? " she asked waiting for him to replay.

But Han interrupted by saying." Babe how could you give your number to a stranger".

He said clinging onto his arms. And that was the moment he knew he f-ed up as he tried explaining.

"this is not like what you are think--".

Then girl immediately apologise and said. "I am sorry I didn't knew you both were couples".

She apologised and walked away.

After she walked away Han also started to walk towards the where the car was parked.

Leaving lee know behind as lee know called him from behind.

"wait Hani, Hani wait for me". But this didn't stop younger from walking.

Han stopped in front of the car as lee know came from behind.

And took Han's hand in his and said teasingly. "since when did I became your Babe".

Han took his hands away getting inside the car as he said.

"I was just helping you". Han said but lee know knew that he was jealous.

"but I wanted to give her my number" lee know said teasingly.

But he didn't expect what happened next. Han got closer to him almost one inches away from each other's lips as he said.

"I don't mind even if now you want to get out and give your number to her". For the first time Han said that with a cold tone.

As for the first time lee know shutter. "I - I was ju-just joking".

Han back off and seated properly lee know blink for some movement when.

"will you start driving?" Han said still with cold voice.

Lee know said "yes your highness". As he started to drive.

When they reach home Han straight got inside the bedroom.

Lee know followed him and saw Han sitting on couch in there bed room.

He got near him and boom.

He got on top of him and one more boom.

" I love it when you are jealous because you look cute". Lee know said.

But Han stayed frozen 2.

"i would love to taste that lips of yours". He said coming closer as Han shouted.

"monster leave me". He said jokingly and tried pushing him.

.
But then there room's door open reveling two handsome man.

One of them said. "oh sorry seems like we disturb you both carry on.

He said it seeing the position they both were in.

" wait this monster was about to eat me help me". Han said  looking at them with pleasing eyes.

As the man said. "get off him lee know".

"But-" he couldn't complete his sentence.

"I said get of, he is such a innocent soul".the man said.

As lee know got off him and seated properly.

"oh we didn't introduce ourselves" .

"Okay so my name is Bang Chan". first man said.

and second continue "and my name is felix". then they both shouted together. "and we are from Australia".

They two introduce themselves and lee know start to bark "you two just interrupted us you know how memorable this night could have been for me".

Han cheeks got wholesome red. As lee know continue "sorry" Felix said while doing his shoulders up.

"anyways why are you guys here". Lee know said as they both got serious and said.

"It's choi". Bang Chan said and lee know also got serious and said.

"Han go sleep I am going out". Lee know said and Strom out leaving a confused Han behind.

Hellooo  sorry if I made mistake in here and this is my first ff that I am writing and I might update late on the next chapter personal problems sorry love you all ❤️❤️
.