day 2 of heat the rape

Alastor woke up in an unfamiliar room he was tied up with a ribbon and was wearing something that angel would wear at his job it was a tight black outfit with some bright pink hearts. Alastor looked around his vision was hazey the room was dimly lit with a hot pink lights around the room. Soon valentino came in dressed in his usual out fit he was smoking a cigarette and smiling seeing how helpless Alastor was. "Well look at this the radio demon is at my will how lovely~ now what should I do to you~ " valentino asked himself as he got closer to alastor and put him finger below Alastor's chin making him look him in the eyes. Valentino blew smoke in Alastor's face then said " let's see you pleading for mercy and screaming for me to stop~ you'll be my little doe~ " valentino put out his cigarette and took off his coat putting it on the floor as alastor tried to get away. "Oh no I can't let my doe get away now can i~" valentino smirk as he pulled alastor back to him and gaged him. Alastor kept trying to kick him to get away but valentino grabbed alastor's legs and tied them together then started to pull off the top that alastor had on. Alastor felt discussed at this and hated that he was helpless during this time. Valentino got angry that the deer demon didn't put up that much of a fight and ripped the rest of the outfit that the demon had on off. Alastor got so scared that tears fell from his eyes as he tried to get away. Valentino gets excited and no longer cares about breaking his new toy so he pulls his pants off pushes alastor face down on the bed and lines himself upto alastor's hole. Alastor now full on crying trys to beg him to stop but the gag prevents him from speaking and his words are muffled. Valentino hits alastor on the head and yells at him to shut up before smashing his dick in alastor's hole. Alastor's eyes widen and he screams in pain but valentino grabs the deer demons antlers and thrusts in at full speed not slowing down for even a second. " Oh your not getting out of this I'll break you if I have to bich!" Valentino yells at the deer demon who is screaming in pain with tears poring out from his eyes. But right before valentino can infect anymore pain on alastor lucifer breaks the door down. Valentino looks at him and pulls out of alastor then says annoyed " what does the king of hell want?" Lucifer glares at him then says angerly "hand over alastor. " valentino raises an eyebrow " and what would you want with him?" He asks. Lucifer says slightly angrier " that is not your business valentino." Valentino rolled his eyes then throws alastors cloths at him and unties him taking out the gag. Alastor backs away from valentino and quickly puts his clothes on. Lucifer walks over to alastor grabs his wrist and walk out of valentino's house. Alastor wipes his tears away but his smile doesn't return alastor was disappointed in himself for letting his gard down he should have known better he thought. Lucifer not wanting to draw attention teleports them both to the palace. Alastor was clearly scared and he was still shaking Lucifer had never seen alastor scared before he knew alastor to not even be scared of him Lucifer also knew that getting raped can change people a lot. Lucifer walked alastor to his room and left him but put gards at his door to make sure that nothing would happen to him.

With alastor

Alastor went to his bed grabbed a knife and held it wondering if it would help. Soon alastor gave in to his thoughts and pressed it against his skin as he saw the blood run down his arm he felt better he started making more cuts they hurt but he couldn't stop him self. As the cuts got longer and deeper he soon saw that he'd have to hide them. He looked around and and found some bandages and started to wrap them around his arm. Alastor felt a little bit better but he knew he couldn't keep this from Lucifer for long. Alastor layed down on his bed and soon drifted off in to sleep.

I know I don't do this but this is the longest I've wrote 740 words! Not including this but I had to put this here also this is just for the story I do not think rape is good or self-harm it is not good or a way to take your anger out no matter how you feel please get help if you are harming your self or if you know someone else is help them.