Lilia falls in love?

Next day Zizo woke up really early not to wake up the young lady... pack up his things and when he was about to leave...

Lilia comes :Your gonna leave i see * with a sad look on her face

Zizo:  Please dont make that sad face Lilia-san...girls look more beautiful with a smile. And now Lilia-san i gotta go if you let me...

Lilia: *hugs him* please dont go..stay with me...

Zizo: *pats her smooth hair*...i cant and you know Lilia-san...im a devil hunter,my job to kill demons 

Lilia: then please let me go with you 

Zizo: no i cant take a lady with me it is to dangerous... 

Lilia: *stops hugging him* i can fight to dont worry,not only im a healer but i have magic to..please i want to be by your side

Zizo: ok if you insist that much but i wont garante your safetyness. 

Lilia: i know

SISTER! SISTER! I KNOW YOU THERE..COME OUT NOW SISTER!

Zizo:*low voice* You know him Lilia-san? 

Lilia:yes...he is my brother...why is he here

Zizo: hmmm i see then lets meet him 

Lilia:*hugs zizo again* nooo please...he just want to take me home..and i dont wanna get home...i hate it that is why i left...

Zizo opened the door and saw a tall blonde boy...must be Lilia-san brother. 

Lilia: Rezal....

Rez: sister please come with me back home..father is very upset

 Lilia: he can be upset but i dont care..i wont go back home...im tired of being...an..angel...sorry zizo i didnt told you..

Rez: why wont you come back?

Lilia: im tired of being an angel..i wanna be a normal girl,have a normal life,fall in love,go out with friends...i want a life like that.

Zizo: hmmm good wish

Lilia: Rezal brother say to father that i wont go back home...he can send whatever he wants to bring me home but i wont give up, i wont lose...because i now have a person that i love...Zizo i love you..i know you dont love me..but i will make you fall in love with me...i just wanted to say it..i will wait for your answer...but for now lets find those demons and kill them...kill demons is also a job as me,an angel.

Rez: okay sister if that is what you want..i wont stop you..and if dad does something i will protect you..you are my lil sister after all.

Lilia: thank you rezal *smiling*

Rez: then i will go...cya later sister. *disappears*

Lilia: lets go zizo...we have demons to kill right *smiling*

Zizo: hmm yeah.

So like that Zizo and his new companion,Lilia departure to kill the devil lord...