Blue With Envy

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks were at Meh Burger."

"I don't care what anyone says. Meh burgers are the best burgers!" Sonic said, took a bite out of her meh burger and swallowed. "Mmm! It's like Mardi Gras in my mouth! Only no one in my mouth is handing out beads." she said when Swifty ran past her and Amy.

Energetic rock music played as he runs circles around Wild Cat and Mike the Ox, then stopped, lifted his sunglasses with his right hand and winked his left eye. Wild Cat, The Old Monkey, and The Monkey Child all gasped in amazement. Then Swifty reached behind his back with his right hand, pulled out a skateboard, and set it down in front of him.

"What's he gonna do with that skateboard?" Old Monkey asked.

"I think he's gonna... ride it!" Mike said and Swifty smiled and pointed at Mike with his left index finger.

The villagers all gasped in awe when they saw Swifty.

"What? He's riding a skateboard. How is that impressive?" Sonic asked and Swifty smiled, then lowered his sunglasses with his right hand.

Energetic rock music played as he rode his skateboard around the villagers and into Meh Burger. Villagers that resemble Wild Cat and Lady goat both gasped in awe, and Knuckles turned to face Swifty.

"He's got serious street-wise style!" Knuckles said.

"He's jumping six inches off the ground." Sonic said then Swifty rode his skateboard on the table, knocking over her glass of juice and causing the juice from it to splash in her face.

Then he stopped, lifted his sunglasses with his right hand, and pointed at Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Sticks with his left index finger.

"Radical speed!" Swifty said and blew on his left index finger while the villagers all cheered.

"Oh, for the love of..." Sonic said.

"Wow! Those were some sweet moves!" Tails said and Swifty rode his skateboard up to him.

"Thanks, bro!" Swifty said.

"You hear that? He called me "bro"!"

"Yeah, I heard. He's quite a wordsmith." Sonic said.

"It's Swifty." Swifty said and held up his left index finger as he pushed his skateboard up. "Swifty the Shrew!"

"I don't see what the fuss is about; he's just a shrew in gaudy clothes!" Amy said and tossed her meh burger aside.

"I got it!" he said and ran up to the meh burger, which fell in slow motion.

Mike, Lady Goat, and the Old Monkey all stared in awe, and Swifty caught the meh burger in his left hand then held it up to Amy.

"You..." Amy said and gasped. "caught my burger!"

"Radical... speed!" Swiftly said and winked his right eye at her.

He waved the fingers from his right hand over the meh burger and held it up to Amy, who took a bite out of it, then took it from him with both her hands.

"Radical speed!" she said with her mouth full.

"Give me a break!" Sonic said.

"Help! Help! My baby!" Lady walrus said and pointed to a house with her right hand.

Atop the house, Chumley sucked on his pacifier as he walked on a precarious ledge.

"Somebody needs to help that baby!" Tails said.

"Say no more, compadre bromigo!" Swifty said, lowered his sunglasses with his right hand and jumped onto his skateboard. "Time for some..."

"Radical speed!" Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Sticks said.