"Ughhhhhhhh." You groaned as you approached your locker, resting your forehead against it. Hailee approached you wearily.

"You... okay there?" She carefully asked, watching you slam your fist against the locker.

"Nope." You gritted through your teeth, inhaling sharply. "Stupid period cramps." You groaned as you held your stomach, your eyes squeezing shut. "I should not have come to school today." Hailee looked at you with soft eyes.

An idea formed in her head as she acted on it; scooping you up in her arms, you grasped onto her shoulders in surprise. Hailee bent down slightly, grabbing your backpack before walking casually out of the school. "My house or yours?"

"My parents aren't home so mine." You whispered as Hailee buckled you in the car, setting your backpack down in the backseat before shutting your door and entering the drivers side.

—————

You were now settled on your bed with a heating pad resting on your stomach under your shirt, a glass of water beside your bed with some pain medication. Hailee had Cigarettes After Sex playing in the background since you mentioned in the car about how much you love their music.

Apocalypse began to play as Hailee made her way back into your bedroom after finding your hidden stash of chocolate that you had in the kitchen. "I literally know nothing about periods but... do you need anything else?" Hailee asked you with curious eyes.

You smiled up at her, reaching for your water and medicine. "No, I'm good. You can lay down next to me if you want." Hailee stood there for a moment before changing the song to Sunsetz and then moving to lay beside you, her back pressed up against the headboard as your head fell on her shoulder. A comfortable silence filled the air — Hailee's arm around your torso while you held onto her hand — your eyes began to drop, suddenly feeling sleepy.

Hailee noticed this and she made it her mission to have you falling asleep in her embrace so she began to rub the back of her hand against your side, pressing her lips to the skin of your forehead, gently kissing it.

You smiled slightly as you shuffled a little, moving your head down into Hailee's lap, your hand still intertwined with hers. "I'll take care of you." The brunette above you promised — even if you didn't hear her — she smiled down at you when she heard your soft snores.

—————

"Hey, Jenna." One of Emma's teammates, Samantha, greeted. Jenna waved to her with a tight lipped smile. "Waiting for Emma?"

"Yeah, is she in there?" Samantha nodded her head in response making Jenna smile. "Thanks." Before either of them walked away, Samantha stopped the Ortega girl.

"Oh, by the way, are you going to our game tonight?" She suddenly asked, seeing Jenna nod her head excitedly, her shoulders dropped with relief. "Oh thank god, she thought you weren't coming. Now you can surprise her." And with that, Samantha left the soccer field.

Jenna stood there for a moment, the other girl's words echoing through her head. Before she could dwell more on it, Emma popped out of the locker room beside Olivia. "Hey, baby." The blonde greeted her girlfriend who forced a smile, kissing her cheek and giving a kind smile to Olivia who smiled back in return.

"Can I walk you home?" Jenna offered to both girls, Emma nodding her head while Olivia made a gesture that her dad was here. Soon enough, Olivia was gone and Emma grabbed her girlfriend's hand, dragging her away.

"How was your day?" Emma asked with a bubbly excitement boiling inside her.

Jenna smiled at that, wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her closer to her. "It was good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Jenna smiled as an idea formed in her head. "My day was good, darling." Emma chucked softly as she looked down at Jenna curiously but didn't push anything as the two girls walked home together.

—————

"Do you have any plans today?" Hailee asked you, running her hand through your hair as she gave you comforting kisses around your neck. You leaned yourself further back into her front, closing your eyes in content.

"I need to take Jenna up to Tehachapi for Emma's soccer game." You explained in a soft slur, to wrapped up in the bubble of softness that Hailee created for you. You couldn't even feel your cramps anymore.

Hailee pursed her lips together. "How about I take you?" She offered, causing your eyes to snap open and look at her. "I don't think you'd want to drive when you're on your period plus it's only an hour drive from here so."

"You'd do that?" You asked, slightly cutting off her adorable ramble. Hailee smiled down at you before it dropped, pointing at you.

"Don't tell anyone that I'm doing this." You giggled at her determination to try and be stern but she eventually gave up and started to laugh with me.

"Don't worry, I won't ruin your... reputation." Hailee raised a brow challengingly at you which only made you giggle more.

"What's got you giggling, huh?" Hailee teased you with a smirk as she began to tickle your sides, your laughter growing which made her smirk turn into a wide smile. "Huh? What're you laughing about?" You tried to push her away but she had you trapped between her and the bed, her hands never stopped tickling you. "Talk to me, I can't understand you."

"S-stop!" You squeaked out, your eyes filled with joyful tears as Hailee exhaled softly with a smile before letting you go, rolling on her back while you laid flat on your back, catching your breath. Once you felt air refill your lungs, you rolled over, straddling Hailee's waist — taking her by surprise.

"Hey." She whispered a bit nervously by your actions which made you smirk internally. "What're you doing up there?"

"Oh, nothing." You trailed off playfully and before Hailee could say anything else, you cut her off with a long passionate kiss that was slow — feeling no need to rush — Hailee's arms wrapped around your waist.

"Mh you should do that every second of every day." Hailee hummed contently with her eyes closed which made you smile down at her.

"I'll keep that in mind." You whispered before hooking your finger under her chin. "Now shut up and kiss me." Hailee happily obeyed.