ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

---[timeskip]--
⚠️RAPE/SEXUAL ASSUALT WARNING⚠️
3rd Pov:
It was now after school, and Vincent opened the car door for tweek. Tweek went into the car, feeling tired. As they started driving home, tweek looked outside the window and sighed.

Vincent noticed this and placed a hand on tweek's thigh. This didn't help at all. It made tweek even more uncomfortable.

Tweek:Please don't touch me there..

Vincent:I'm your husband.

Tweek:Just please.. don't.

Vincent:Mhm.. you know I'm feeling very~

Vincent hand went up to tweek upper thigh, tweek couldn't handle anymore as he was getting more uncomfortable.

Vincent:We should have some fun tonight,dear~

Tweek:No.. Im not really  comfortable doing that with you..

Vincent:Oh, cmon~ why not?~

Tweek:I just don't feel comfortable doing that with you..

Vincent:Just for tonight,honey~

Vincent squeezed tweeks thigh, tweek was about to tear up and cry, but he stopped himself.

They've got home,Vincent parked the car in the garage and then opened the door for tweek.
Tweek walked inside the house, Vincent then suddenly pinned tweek to the wall and started kissing his neck.

Tweek:W-Wait! Please, no!

Tweek tried pushing Vincent off him, but there was no chance he could get him off, Vincent was stronger than him.. so he just stood there and cried.

Vincent then picked up tweek and carried him to the bedroom. Tweek knew what was about to happen next and tried to escape.

Vincent:Don't make this difficult than it is. Just let me do it~

Tweek:NOO! GET AWAY FROM ME!

Vincent then went silent, then he threw tweek onto the floor. Tweek groaned as he felt pain from hitting onto the ground.

Tweek looked up, seeing Vincent with a grin on his face, tweek backed away as he was cornered into a wall. Vincent then pulled tweek by his arm and threw him onto the bed. Tweek cried as Vincent started taking off his blouse.

Vincent:When I say we are having sex you say?~

Tweek:NO!

Vincent then slapped tweek as tears ran down his face.

Vincent:Say yes, vincent~

Tweek:Y-Yes.. Vincent.

Vincent:Good~

---[timeskip]---

The lights were off, and the only light source was the moon outside. Tweek was crying while Vincent was now asleep, tweek, then took out his phone and saw that there was text from craig.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
Craig
Hi tweek
How are you?

Tweek
Awful..

Craig
Why? What's wrong?
You know you can tell me anything.

Tweek
Vincent..  raped me

Craig
WHAT
ILL KILL HIM

Tweek
There's no hope.. im getting married to him tomorrow..

Craig
ILL FIND A WAY, TWEEK

Tweek
Wait, what do you mean

Tweek
Craig?
CRAIG??

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
---[time skip]---

Tweek Pov:
The wedding took place at the schools garden.. everyone was there to see me get married to a man I don't even like. I couldn't stop crying. Luckily, butters were there to help me.

Butters:Hey,hey, we can get through this.

Tweek:Butters! I'm tired of everything.. I can't believe my parents force me to marry him.

Craig Pov:
I was sitting alone in the janitors closet, staring at the cams. I saw tweek, crying.. I couldn't help but feel anger and upset. I needed to save him..

The door then opens, and it's vea and red.

Veatrice:Aren't you gonna stop Vincent?

Craig:Please leave me alone.

Red:The wedding is starting soon, so be quick.

Red and vea left the room, leaving Craig in a quiet closet. Craig stared at the cams and gigled.
He got up and left the closet. As he was walking through the halls, voices were heard whispering in Craig's head.

?:𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁
*it said*

Craig enters the cooking club and grabs a sharp knife from the counter. Then he began to walk to the outside and to the garden... the wedding was starting, Craig saw an uncomfortable tweek in the middle of the garden.. he was with Vincent. Vincent had a grin on his face as he grabbed onto tweeks hips.

Craig's anger was filled to the brim of rage, then the voice said.

?:𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺.
*it repeated 10 times*

It drove Craig insane and without hesitation, Craig rushed over to Vincent and tweek and stabbed Vincent in the eye. And then the chest. Blood gushed out of his wounds.

Vincent:AHH! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Everybody screamed and was baffled and shocked.

Clyde:Why did you do that, Craig!?

Veatrice:Craig what the heck are you doing!?

Red:Craig!

Craig saw his friends. They couldn't believe Craig would do such a thing, tweek stepped back and screamed.

Craig smiles and looks at tweek, he licks the blood off the knife with a grin on his face.

Craig:𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄~

Craig giggles and starts walking towards tweek. Immediately, the student council stepped in front of tweek, and Peper sprayed him. He ground in pain as he colasped onto the ground as the others tied him. He didn't care, tho. At least he finally killed that monster.

The teachers then called the police, as craig was being taken to the cop car, he looks at tweek and smiled. Tweek stood there with Craig's friends in shock.

Toiken:I can't believe I was friends with a murderer.

Tweek:i-i don't know what to say..

Veatrice:Fuck.. how are we suppose to tell Grandma about this?

---[timeskip]---

Craig pov:
I've been taken to court, and the judge told me that I won't be in jail but in mental asylum because of what my condition is.

I was then sent to the mental asylum.

I was sitting in my room looking outside the window.. the feeling of emptiness fills my mind.. I don't know how long I'll be here.. but I will see tweek again.. one day

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱....

-----------
FINALLY, SESSION 2 IS FINALLY HAPPENING😍
I hope you guys liked this chapter♡
And thanks for all the support you give me!! 🥰
See you in the next session

Words:969