Chapter 9

*POV Poussey*
One week later at lunch. Gracie was released. I called her over but she looked away and sat with the other lesbians. Damn she might get a girlfriend. I need to stop this. I stand up and start walking to the table when an officer pulled me aside." Come on inmate your going to the shoe."
"Why."
"You broke Gracie's heart 3 too many times."
He threw me in the shoe. Damn she's going to get a girl. Who can resist that milk chocolate skin but, white inside. I lied on the bed crying hating myself. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Then the door opened. Gracie.
"I saw you trying to come to the lesbian table." She said.
"Yea. I want to be with you not anyone else."
"How do you think I felt. Huh." She said than pushed me.
"Babe don't do thi.........."
"Call me babe again you will be put in the shoe longer. This is a warning."
"Ok. Baby. You didn't say I could call you baby."
" Fuck you."
"Please take me. Please." I said as I got on my knees and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Inmate please." She said then kicked me in the stomach. I slammed against the wall coughing up blood. She walked to me and tried to punch me, looked back and rubbed my cheek. She grabbed the toilet paper and wiped the blood off my face." Baby I'm soooo sorry. While I was unconscious Doug talked to me and told me to leave you no matter what. You know this isn't me. I'm softer and loving. Forgive me please. She said crying. I didn't respond like always." I can see the fear in your eyes. I don't like that I did that. She buried her face in my chest." Baby I forgive you. I know she would do that. You're my baby. Forever." I said. Lifted her head and kissed her like she kissed me in my dream. We snuggled on the floor until a guard knocked on the door. She love how she has control over everyone even Caputo." You will be out very soon. She whispered then winked.