PROLOGUE.

• Hey everyone,  Alii here. First of all I'd like to thank you guys for reading this fanfiction I have written along the help of Reaction in some parts of this story, I would also like to thank Hex and Jas for letting me write about the love story of Mr.  Aiello and Mr. Hudson ! I hope you guys like this, xoxo.

-MAIN CHARACTERS-

Thomas Aiello - 36 - History teacher.

Mr.  Aiello is an Italian guy full of historical knowledge to be passed on to your students. Thomas never had an easy life, coming from a low-income family in the city of Lazio. The boy had everything to go in the wrong path of life, but he was a very studious little boy and luckily his father got a job outside of Italy, which made him and his family move out to America where he started his career in history. Mr.  Aiello is a single man who lives by himself, mostly his only worry is his bills and work, nothing else.

Brock Hudson - 48 - PE teacher.

Mr. Hudson was born and raised in a small ranch of Houston, Texas, with his two sisters and his parents. He was a very active and athletic child, which gave him reasons to pursue a career as a PE teacher. Brock met his wife and fell in love with her, at first sight and even got married during their 20s, which lead to a very prosperous marriage that resulted in five children, coaching a small football team in the meanwhile. Now, Mr. Hudson lives in a big house with all of his children and is just working at the high school as their history teacher as his life goes normally... or not.

SIDE CHARACTERS

• Jacob Zielinski - 18 - Student.
• Scotty Ivarsson - 17 - Student.
• Trinity Warner - 17 - Student.
• Monica West - 17 - Student.
• Jessica Fox - 17 - Student.
• Luma Vilaró - 17 - Student.
• Otto Vogt - 17 - Student.
• Bryan Griffin - 17 - Student.
• Bryce Griffin - 17 - Student.
• Francisco Campano - 27 - Geography teacher.
• Guillermina Fernandez - 38 - Spanish teacher.