4.) First Kiss

Hanni waited outside of the library for Yujin because they were supposed to work on their science project together.

After a few minutes, Yujin showed up and walked in after she greeted Hanni.

"So have you finished the worksheet yet?" Hanni asked Yujin.

The girl simply replied with a nod, wrapping her arm around Hanni's shoulders. "All of it." Yujin spoke close to Hanni's ear.

Close enough for Hanni to feel the warm breath hit her ear, and sends chills up to her spine.

She pulls away. "Uh, that's good. I did too."

30 minutes passed and they were discussing their plan for the project but everytime Hanni started talking, she noticed Yujin staring at a particular part of her face.

With the rest of the study session, Hanni just keeps seeing Yujin stare at her.

It was quite uncomfortable and she felt the need to say something.

"Uh, Yujin?" The younger girl smiles.

"Nothing wrong or whatever but, why do you keep staring at me?"

Yujin just blinks as her smile fades to this look that Hanni's never seen.
"Well.."

"I like you Hanni."

"A lot."

Hanni just stares back at her, because how is she suppose to feel?

"Huh?"

It gets even more shocking when she feels Yujin's warm lips against hers.

Theres this instinct telling Hanni to pull back but she hesitates because she's trying to process what's happening.

But when she sees a familiar person from afar staring back, she pushes Yujin and wipes away her lips.

Yujin just blankly looks at Hanni, watching her scurry.

"I'm sorry, I have to go.."

Hanni runs off, catching a glance of Minji looking at her and she doesn't stop running until she reaches the exit.

Short chapter