12.) Journal

"So is this why you didn't want to tell me what that yellow journal was yet until I was 16?" Hanmin questioned her mom.

"Yeah, pretty much." Hanni smiled.

"Mom you did a lot.." the younger one was amazed.

"I wish I was dedicated to someone this much." Hanmin sighs.

"And you can be." Hanni smiles when she hears the familiar voice ring.

"You're home babe?"

"I've been home, I was just listening to you guys chat from the living room." Minji laughed.

"Mom you can't eavesdrop like that!" Their daughter playfully snarled.

"Can't help it! I just love hearing that story about mom's yellow journal."

They all laugh but it comes to a stop when they hear their doorbell being spammed a million times.

"Aunt Haerin and Danielle?" Hanmin peeked through the window.

"I bet it is.." Minji gets the door.

"About time! It's hot outside, geez." Danielle walks through the door, fanning herself.

"Hey, is it alright if I use your bathroom quick?"

"Can I come along with you baby?" Haerin asked Danielle.

"You guys do you, just don't..." Minji makes unidentified hand gestures, hinting at something.

"What? Ew No, not here!" And off they run Into the bathroom.

Minji shakes her head before turning to look at her wife and daughter.

"Ready for your birthday Hanmin?" Hanni asks and she gets an enthusiastic nod from her.

"Seriously, who left the house door open? Intruders can come in!" Jennie shakes her head.

"Jen, you forgot to close your car door." Lisa chuckles.

"Mom, I'm surprised you showed up with Jen." Hanni greeted her mom.

"She's my bestie, what'd you expect?" Lisa wrapped one arm around Jennie's neck.

"Yah let go-" Jennie was running out of breath.

"Okayyy we're do- oh my! Lisa! Janitor Jen!" Danielle hugs them.

"You're so grown!" Jennie and Lisa exclaimed.

"And look at the cheerleader!" Jennie laughed.

"It's nice meeting you again, Janitor Tae!" Haerin giggled.

"It's been a decade and you guys still call me janitor Jen, things never change, do they?" Jennie clicks her tongue.

"It really doesn't," all the girls laugh.

And look at my kiddo, are you ready for your 16th birthday Hanmin?" Jennie ruffled

"I bet she is." Lisa joined Jennie in ruffling the girl's hair.

Both Minji and Hanni just watch with a smile. With just the family and a couple of close friends, both Minji and Hanni proceeded to celebrate Hanmin's 16th birthday.

Maybe ten years into the future their life isn't so bad, all for one yellow journal.

The End