Part II

Noor and Dadi maa came inside the room and then Dadi spoke

"I know that you lied out there on breakfast, I know he did not ask you even once and you might not like their closeness but trust me I will make sure that they do not spend much time together. I also know that you and him both are not happy with this marriage but soon both will accept it . Now you might not care if Minahil and Saad are spending time together but in future you might and will be uncomfortable, jealous, insecure etc hmm?

"Yes dadi maa but I don't know if we will be able to accept eachother other I mean we both ..."

"Don't like eachother, I know I have also been in the same situation but now look at me and your dada abu . We are happy together and In Sha Allah you and Saad will be aswell hmm? Just atle me as a friend and come straight to me if Minahil does something unpleasant"

"Dadi maa , can I ask you a Question ?"

"Yes ofcourse"

"Why did you nit choose Minahil for Saad but me?"

"I know Minahil very well . She is my granddaughter but I know she is not perfect for Saad. I just she she isn't I know she can always nit handle Saad but you can. Saad may be more comfortable with her but there are some things that he would never share with her"

"Things like?"

"Well it is your husband's secrets so it is better if he tells you himself and when he does just understand that you have passed as a wife and he trusts you truly. And he never cries infront of anyone not even Minahil. Now you know that how will you understand if you have succeeded in this relationship or not"

"But how will I know that it is the same secret you were talking about when he tells me"

"Trust me you will"

"And right now Saad may not care about your and Talha's bonding but one day he will so when he does that's another thing to tell you that you have succeeded hmm?

"Ji (yes in a respectful manner)dadi maa"

"He also told me one day after your first meeting that you called him bandar , is that true?"

"Yes dadi maa , well he was also saying something to me which was mean so I also said that. But I won't say it again if you don't like it"

"Oh no no there is no need to be sorry . Being honest it was very amusing for me to see that annoyance of his . It is rare to see"
She said laughing a little

After that they both chatted a little about some random stuff and got a bonding in between them as now both were comfortable with each other . After about an hour or two Talha came to call Noor as he wanted to know alot . They went in the lounge where everyone was and started talking but in a low voice . Hina , Rabia and Minahil tried to hear their talks as the expressions on Talha's face were way too shocked making the others curious

"Noooo way Saad said that"

"Well he did and Saad's sister Minahil had the same reaction"
Said Noor on which everyone looked at her hearing the name that she just used

"God too many shocks for me. I hop that is all because I can't really take more in"

"Yah it is. Well we all really missed you"
Noor said

"Same I missed you guys aswell"
Talha replied

"Well so you guys are very close we can tell"
Said Rabia

"Obviously I mean why not . After all we have seen together in the school we have to be close"
Replied Talha

"Why what happened"
Hina asked

"Well it was something to see on the spot and anyways it is not something to be discussed infront of people so lets leave this topic"
Said Talha

"Yah"
Noor said agreeing with Talha on which Minahil got little annoyed and said in a tonting way

"Ok it's your choice if you wanna tell or not , I mean noone is forcing you both as if Noor is included it must be boring"
Talha looked at Noor who was trying to control her laughter making Talha laugh
Talha understood Minahil's purpose as he knew thatshe liked Saad and is doing such things to make Noor feel down and replied

"Minahil you do not know Noor so you do not know about her and her life but even if till 5 grade but I know how much it was and is still crazy in that school , way more interesting than your Nail appointments and anyways doesn't matter if anyone is interested or not it won't change the crazy incidents that happened sweetheart"

Said Talha as you tried to control your laugh looking at Minahil's bad expressions

"Don't you think you are taking alittle bit too much of her side?"
Said Rabia

"No , I am just showing Minahil a mirror that no one else shows her as ... nevermind"
Talha said

"Why stopped huh? Say it"
Minahil said in anger

"Saying it is off no use as you will not understand anyways"
Said Talha geeting up of the sofa and seeing dadi maa behind him

"Dadi maa did you hear what he just said ? Are you not going to scold him ?"

"I would have scolded him but if he is wrong but I did not hear anything wrong"

"Dadi maa you are also taking Noor's sude , why?"

"I heard everything Minahil from the start . It was you who started not Talha or Noor so I don't really know why I should stop them . And you guys too Rana and Sahil , both you were sitting here but still did nothing so I hope I do not hear anyone scolded either Talha or Noor"
Said dadi maa looking at Minahil

"And you too Saad . You should have protected your wife instead of doing nothing. Next time I do not want too see this behaviour. Am I clear?"

"Yes dadi maa"

"Good"

"Ji mummy" said Sahil and Rana at the same time and Rana's wife was staring at Noor with anger

"And Rana tell your wife to not to glare at Noor because it is not her fault but Minahil's"
Dadi maa said as she left and Talha laughed leaving the room and Noor was also going to leave but then mom came and said

"Noor your mother is on the phone . Your brother wants to talk to you aswell"

"Ji mom"

Noor said and held the phone near her ear and became happy hearing something and as the call ended mom asked her

"What happened you mood looks really good?"

Noor went near her ears and whispered something making mom smile aswell

_^[]^{}__^[]^{}__^[]^{}__^[]^{}__^[]^{}_

Follow, vote and comment if you like my content ☺️🩷