Chapter 6

Bridgette's Pov

To be honest, you couldn't escape even if you wanted .....
His words were stuck in my head...
Should I really go on a date with him?
What if he's a serial killer or an Stalker ?
That's what's his last words sounded like.
I have chosen my short dress with long arms with my YSL -High Heels,  I put them out on my bed.
I went to the bad room to get ready and fresh . After I got out, I had still an hour left to think about and meet Alan.
I am really gonna do this ?
I sit on my bed and the time went by, first 10 minutes then 20 , lastly I only got 20 minutes to do my make up and get dressed.
I thought fuck it lets do this .
I put on my concealer with some mascara with my lip combo , which included a brown lip liner and a clear lipgloss.
I put my best parfum on me , which was from Coco Chanel .
It was perfect timing when I was ready.
I was nervous like an high school girl going on her first date,  I didn't know what I should expect.
When my elevator door opened , I already saw him standing outside.
I couldn't believe my eyes he stood right by a Porsche gt3 rs .
With an dark red roses bouquet,  they are my favourite flowers how did he get that?
"Oh I would close my mouth or you're gonna catch a fly amore ", he laughed.
"Are these for me ?", I asked supised.
"Of course Zemer , I don't remember to have another date tonight ", he laughed again.
"Oh wow I don't know what to say Alan", it was longer ago when a guy did some nice presents for me.
" Amore don't say anything and just let me spoil you for tonight ", he winked at me.
The car ride was a good half an hour , that's because the Seta was on the other side of town.
The most of the ride it was quiet.
Sometimes I felt his dark gaze burning in my neck .
Finally we were there , like an gentleman he opened the door for me.
I looked at the restaurant from the outside, it looked already fancy I couldn't wait to go inside.
We went to greeting hall.
"I have reserved on the name Russo", he said.
"Of course Mr Russo , right this way" the lady on the reception was friendly .
As we went past all the other customers and tables, I was literally slightly open mouthed. Everything and everyone were much fancier than I expected.
A student like me would sell their kidney to eat here. The people here are dressed elegant, you could see they are wealthy.
"Ok Mr and Mrs Russo were are here " , the
employee opens the door and im more flabbergasted than I was before.
The floor was covered in rose petals that lead to our table . Candles were standing everywhere in this room.
It looked like he would propose to me.
"Alan what is all this ?", I ask him shocked.
" Bridgette if you don't like it , I can make some changes-", I interrupted him.
"Are you kidding ? It is perfect much more than I expected." I just couldn't find the right words.
"How did you manage to get us a reservation here , also for a private room , how Alan?"
"Believe me Cara mia I have my ways", he smiled.
We sat down and the waiter brought us some wine.
"So Alan you need to be honest with me . Are you an secret millionaire or something like that?"
"Oh Bridgette , one after the ofter, I just think this is the bare minimum I can do for you ", he smiled.

Alan's Pov

As she went throught that door , she looked so damn perfect .
It took a lot of self respect not to drop on my knees infront of her , she looked like a goddess. Her lips were emphasised so perfectly. I just wish I could lay my lips on her.
Also her dress was so fucking perfect.
Gosh she is really the woman of my dreams.
And her gratitude for my bare minimum, she should for my other presents.
"So Alan tell me more about yourself,  I barely know anything about you ", she asked.
"So where do I begin  I have 3 brothers,  my Mum is from Tirana and my Dad is from Sicilia,  I'm in my last semester for medicine ", she interrupted me.
"Wait Tirana does it make you?"
"Yes I have albanian roots , I'm also 28 and soon to be 29 years old ", I say.
Of course I don't tell her my real job , what I really do for a living . She isn't of course ready yet.
"Alan tell me more , i want to know everything, if you have some pets , what are the jobs you're parents are doing , are you still in touch with them? Everything " , she asks more .
I smile to myself that's gonna be a long night.