chapter 8

Third person pov

Nobody would like to wake up early in the morning by your manager yelling.
Giana felt someone shaking her with great difficulty she opened her eyes and saw Matthew in front with the frowning " Why happened Matthew" she mumbled in a sleepy voice.

" Giana we got a call from Milan police department" Hearing this as if  someone has attached spring to her body she jump from her bed recalling number of times she have been called to police station because of some of her fan has pulled some stupid stunt.
" What they did now " she asked being irritated being woken up early in the morning after practicing all night ".

"I don't know they didn't tell me clearly they just said that it's urgent and your presence is required" Matthew said . He looked at Giana and felt bad for distributing her sleep.

Giana sighed and nodded her walking toward her bathroom for getting ready.
Matthew went out to call her bodyguards.

After getting ready they both made their way outside the hotel with five bodyguards surrounding Giana .Just as they stepped their foot outside the hotel media surrounded them from all sides.

Giana adjusted her cap and mask ignoring paparazzi. And settled inside the car with Matthew. Looking at her Matthew asked " Are you ok G " Giana smiled at his nickname and nodded"I am fine just headache Matthew"

Giana don't know why she was having those jittery feeling from the day she has set her foot in Milan. It was like she has known this city from very long as if it was welcoming her back.
Lost in her thoughts she didn't realised that they have reached the station.

Matthew voice bought her back to reality. Adjusting her sunglasses she and Matthew made there way towards the station.

"Excuse me," Matthew asked an officer, "we got a call from the police station this morning regarding Allegra Giana's presence."

"Oh yes, please follow me, sir," the officer responded.

As they followed the officer, Giana became absorbed in scrolling through her phone that she misses the lusty gazes men were passing her.
And envious gazes of women.The officer led them to the chief officer's office.

Upon entering, the first thing they noticed was the chief officer, who appeared tense, almost as if he was on the verge of fainting. His face was pale, and beads of sweat gathered on his brow.

With a furrowed brow, Giana scanned the room. Her gaze settled on a bulky man covered in tattoos, dressed in formal attire. He sat there confidently, as if he owned the place, his piercing eyes fixed on the chief.

The air was thick with unease, and Matthew exchanged a wary glance with Giana. Whoever this man was, his presence clearly weighed heavily on the situation.

As the chief saw them enter, he heaved a sigh of relief. With a small, weary gesture, he motioned for them to sit.

Once they were seated, Matthew broke the silence. "Sir, we received a call from your station this morning, asking for Allegra’s presence. Can you explain what this is about?"

The chief nodded gravely. "Yes, Mr. Matthew. There is something urgent that needs to be addressed," he said, briefly glancing at Giana before continuing.